+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sean goes

I think we are in danger of letting the likes of Wright, Carragher and Vaughn stampede us into panic mode.

Dyche seems to be a whole lot less ruffled than we are!

I just cannot get my head round the fact that every time an EPL managers job becomes vacant Dyche is inexorably linked to it?

He is an easy target and the press need to fill columns. It benefits him as he can look for a rise and he never kills them off by saying I’m happy at Burnley and don’t want a move. In fact he tempts them by being cryptic. He’s a smart guy and I suspect he does want to see through what he has started and probably realises the pressure in a top six club would be a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think we are in danger of letting the likes of Wright, Carragher and Vaughn stampede us into panic mode.

Dyche seems to be a whole lot less ruffled than we are!

I just cannot get my head round the fact that every time an EPL managers job becomes vacant Dyche is inexorably linked to it?
    Come and join me and Sean in the Unruffled Brigade BT. There are far fewer clubs out there that can tempt Dyche away from us than the media would have you believe, and of those that could, the vast majority are not interested in a manager with Dyche's profile or MO.

He won't be going to Everton, good fit that he may be, Moshiri's sights will be set much higher, stop worrying about paper talk, that's inevitable but meaningless, Sean is going nowhere anytime soon.

Trust me on this.

Funny BBC video of his press conference on this subject.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41767847

Interesting article says he has had no approach but he is not in a comfort zone here. He ambitious.

You could argue I have made the right decisions by not going anywhere else. But somewhere down the line, of course, I am ambitious enough to wonder what is out there.”

So he has had offers then?
    And he’s open to others?
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...dyche-11416361

If Everton show any interest in Dyche then he's as good as gone.

They are a far Bigger Club than you in every aspect so he'll certainly take on that challenge if offered.

That said, I reckon if the Scousers were interested in him they would have already made contact with Burnley and it would have made it's way into the media by now so I don't think you lot have too many worries about losing him.

They are trying Unsworth out. If he wins he gets to stay, if he loses a few then it will be game on, though I wonder if all the media speculation about Sean will do him any favours. I see Shearer now recommends him. If we lose to Newcastle then he will slip down the ladder.

Latest in the rumour mill is that if Sean Dyche leaves we will look to appoint Moyes. Surely not but stranger thinks have happened in football.

if he is in then i am out-

Sunday Times Jonathan Northcroft was on Sky's SS yesterday. He said Everton are now a divided club, Kenwright and the old guard want Unsworth, or another Evertonian (Moyes perhaps) in charge. Moshiri is pushing a list of more 'exotic' names. Neither faction has the slightest interest in Sean Dyche. He simply isn't in the running for the Everton job.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)