+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sean goes

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think the FA and EPL need to stop this poaching malarkey though.
    How's about, you should only be able to poach another team's manager during the close season.....
    that's fair - as teams that are doing well are the ones most likely to have their Managers hunted....then from doing well they're the ones left at a disadvantage - but then those that aren't playing at a good level...would have to suffer under some artless control until season end.

Well - i said Sean wasnt going to Leicester-

Well done
    They puelled a fast one there!

Now about Joe Jordan and Scotland -any news?

no more on joe as yet- i will be repirting soon that SD is not going to Everton

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think the FA and EPL need to stop this poaching malarkey though.
    But what poaching BT ? Leicester clearly had no interest in Dyche, there's not a shred of evidence that Everton have any interest in him either, and I doubt very much that they have, and Dyche himself says he hasn't received a single approach in five years at Burnley,

So unless Dyche is a liar, actually all you've got is what Sean calls 'paper talk', and you'll never stop that.

Great news. Puel to Leicester. Unsworth wants the Leicester job so if Sean is invited he has got to chuck Unsworth out.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    no more on joe as yet- i will be repirting soon that SD is not going to Everton
    Hope to hear that. IDWT fingers crossed. Sounds like Spurs getting hammered tonight will give Bilic more time too. Unsworth managed a loss but they played better.

and if S.D stays with us....then it's all been an elaborate ruse by the games cabal to get his name in the lights - so beaming it's imprint on the support - and readying him for the eventual move.

never write off claret and blue OC

I try not to, but life has taught me to prepare for the worst and expect the best.
    Just now we don’t have many options if he goes, beyond prayer.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)