+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sean goes

If Sean goes

Rio Ferdinand suggests Chris Wilder of Sheffield United where he has a 62.7% win rate in 67 games.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/23...d-news-for-sh/

how many of those games were in the premier league ?

Good point but that’s the same as Sean’s were in the PL before he came here.

but we are in the PL NOW- not trying to get there- Wilder is way way out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    but we are in the PL NOW- not trying to get there- Wilder is way way out of his depth
    I’m not saying he’s my candidate, I know nothing of him, but he could well be in the PL next year anyway at the current rate of progress.
    Who would you want if the man goes. Only contingency planning of course.

Well with Cotterill, Coyle & Eddie Howe all in a job at the moment, the Board would probably not want to pay the required compo to get any of those released, but I don't think that Brian Laws chap has a club at the moment? So someone who knows the club already, is available to sign for free and has EPL experience too, sounds a perfect fit to me and as an added bonus, we probably won't have to worry about any other EPL team trying to poach him.

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    Well with Cotterill, Coyle & Eddie Howe all in a job at the moment, the Board would probably not want to pay the required compo to get any of those released, but I don't think that Brian Laws chap has a club at the moment? So someone who knows the club already, is available to sign for free and has EPL experience too, sounds a perfect fit to me and as an added bonus, we probably won't have to worry about any other EPL team trying to poach him.

i am not worried that SD will go either everton or leicester now that Mr Playaway from home has expressed his interest-

how many of those games were in the premier league ?
    Managers out of work with PL experience
    F de Boer
    A Pardew
    D Moyes
    A Mazzari
    A Karanka
    F Guidolin
    C Shakespeare
    S Allardyce
    C Ancelotti

Fancy any, assuming they would like to come to Burnley.

apart from Ancelotti- not sure any of them has won anything of note - and Carlo wouldnt come as he couldnt put up with the foul stench that drifts over from the deadwoods-

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)