+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sean goes

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Whenever he does go- my man would be Roy Keane
    Not for me IDWT, he seems too arrogant and up his own @rse for my liking.

i want him to grow that beard again

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

While you are being transported to an unknown destination sinkov, please check just how many TEC got right and the torture might then not be too extreme!

A few for you...
    Westwood.
    Lowton.
    Brady.
    Hendrick.
    Gudmundsson. (Before anyone else was on it!)
    Pope. (Again - before anyone else was on it!)

TEC got a few wrong admittedly but so does fat bollox and he gets paid fortunes whereas TEC only does it for the abuse!
    When it gets on towards January I'll start making notes, then at the end of January.......we'll see. As for the abuse, I'm always pleasant and polite, well most of the time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Hi TMS. Can we believe everything they print in the currant bun? I am not sure the Everton Board know who they want. How many other managers have they checked out before any approach to Sean? They have an interim manager who has said he wants the job. If Sean is appointed that is going to be a conflict he will need to resolve quickly. The fans definitely have no idea who they would like. Can Sean play the Everton way? Their squad is hopelessly unbalanced with at least 4 competing for the number 10 birth. There are others who are past their best and if they had been at Burnley Sean would have moved them on. The good thing is the decision is not in our hands. What will be will be and we move on whether he stays or goes.
    3 good questions.
    1 No.
    2 We will never know.
    3 What is the Everton way ?
    For what its worth,my thoughts are that Dyche is a young manager and a move to Everton is not in his best interests at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    3 good questions.
    1 No.
    2 We will never know.
    3 What is the Everton way ?
    For what its worth,my thoughts are that Dyche is a young manager and a move to Everton is not in his best interests at present.
    Don't want to be argumentative but Dyche lost the "Young Manager" tag, quite a while ago!

Don't want to be argumentative but Dyche lost the "Young Manager" tag, quite a while ago!
    I suppose it's what you mean by young, of the PL managers he's one of a group in their mid 40s, only Silva and Howe are significantly younger.

In nine**** years time he can retire on his State Pension. 46 is not really "young" is it?

Third longest serving manager in the EPL to boot! (I wonder if that will be his deciding factor to stay with us?)

In nine**** years time he can retire on his State Pension. 46 is not really "young" is it?
    From where I'm sitting 46 is young, or youngish at least. In terms of PL managers, he's one of the younger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    From where I'm sitting 46 is young, or youngish at least. In terms of PL managers, he's one of the younger ones.
    I certainly hope he has another five years with us - at least.

I wonder if he could go on and make Burnley into an Atletico Madrid?

I certainly hope he has another five years with us - at least.

I wonder if he could go on and make Burnley into an Atletico Madrid?
    Don't see why he shouldn't stay a lot longer BT, the only better gig than ours for him is one of the top six, and he's not going to get one of those.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)