+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What?????

What?????

You can vote for one of the eight contenders for Goal of the Month for October tonight - winner to be announced on MOTD2 tonight.

BUT...Hendrick's winner at Goodison has not even been shortlisted.

At the time the BBC were calling it a goal of the season contender.

If I could I would spoil my vote!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/41830802

You should know better 59_60.

Like when Morata scored for Chelsea this afternoon, they where drooling over his goal, yet Sam Vokes scored (for all to see) a more difficult one yesterday where he had to twist whilst being marked and still get some power on the ball, as I said on another thread, there are the cream of the pampered league and the rest of us.

Abso-bleeding-lutely Alto.

I get the feeling that if we are ever 10 points clear at the top then the media would be concentrating on the "exciting race for second spot"

Bah, humbug.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    .....yet Sam Vokes scored (for all to see) a more difficult one yesterday where he had to twist whilst being marked and still get some power on the ball....
    he did good - not easy and was a well placed header Alto.....only problem I'd imagine is - should Porkster have done better....in that as good as a goal can be - what raises it to the stuff of dreams is it's difficulty to save.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    he did good - not easy and was a well placed header Alto.....only problem I'd imagine is - should Porkster have done better....in that as good as a goal can be - what raises it to the stuff of dreams is it's difficulty to save.

Porkster? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Abso-bleeding-lutely Alto.

I get the feeling that if we are ever 10 points clear at the top then the media would be concentrating on the "exciting race for second spot"

Bah, humbug.
    It's always been that way, you only have to go back to us winning the league with the trophy 250 miles away in the North East , when it should have been on its way to London.

We are an unfashionable football club in there eyes who don't enter into the huge transfers and fritter money away as they I'm sure would love us to do, so they can then relegate us under Ffp or rules they manufacture for their own amusement.

We always will be Little old Burnley --- but there is something quite endearing about that I believe.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)