+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why’s this bloke.

Why’s this bloke.

Why Duffy not played at the top level!! https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/oct...uffy-reflects/

i think duffy will get some tough treatment friday night from dirty leeds hope ref is a strong un

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Why Duffy not played at the top level!! https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/oct...uffy-reflects/
    Why was Leon Clarke nothing more than a lower league journeyman but now he's leading the line for the third best team in the Championship?
    Why was Coutts a lazy, disinterested waste of blood and organs now he's the best midfielder in the Championship?
    Why did the mighty Blades languish in the third tier for six years despite having one of the biggest budgets and a couple of high profile managers then suddenly walked the division last year playing the best football we've seen in years?
    Why was Freeman surplus to requirements then suddenly he's an (almost) automatic choice and had an amazing season last year?

I guess it helps when the Messiah lives in the managers office and is assisted by Saint Alan of Knill

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Why was Leon Clarke nothing more than a lower league journeyman but now he's leading the line for the third best team in the Championship?
    Why was Coutts a lazy, disinterested waste of blood and organs now he's the best midfielder in the Championship?
    Why did the mighty Blades languish in the third tier for six years despite having one of the biggest budgets and a couple of high profile managers then suddenly walked the division last year playing the best football we've seen in years?
    Why was Freeman surplus to requirements then suddenly he's an (almost) automatic choice and had an amazing season last year?

I guess it helps when the Messiah lives in the managers office and is assisted by Saint Alan of Knill
    Haha 😂 made me chuckle this. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i think duffy will get some tough treatment friday night from dirty leeds hope ref is a strong un
    its on sky live,hes got no other choice