+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: wha's been yer favourite

wha's been yer favourite

jakie
    Mad Mixu
    The Great Raymundo

Tough, very tough.

A six month huff v what's the ****ing point v Dumbartons puppet.

Em gonna go mad mixu, hard as **** mad mixu. Bring the puffing muncher back.

That's a tough ane John but got to be mixu for me just for the
    entertainment of his antics on the touchline to his after match interviews
    when they were robbed every gemme but still went DOON

Read earlier one Dab blamed the lugmeister for the mess they are in
    I personally blame the late great Mr Motherwell. He splurged the dough,left right and centre to try and emulate and get one over on McLean,and only achieved moderate success under Levein,after going through a host of useless c*nts.
    Only problem was he never used his own money,but the banks,and Young MMJ was left with Millions of pounds of debt,when he took charge.
    So MMJ had to try and get them on a better financial footing,and set out to clear his auld mans mess up. But do their c*nto fans appreciate it ? Do they phuck,and pile pressure on him to hire and fire.
    Young MMJ says phuck it,my family want Oor dough back and takes out of transfer fees,leaving them phucked. MMJ will forever be a mild hero of mine. So I have to say he is the best. ( managerial wise it has to be Jackie. His getting a drop on the transfer fees was majestic )

aye prolly the fat Finn fir me
    the state oh that, last gasp winners erm no
    Name:  mixu.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  30.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Read earlier one Dab blamed the lugmeister for the mess they are in
    I personally blame the late great Mr Motherwell. He splurged the dough,left right and centre to try and emulate and get one over on McLean,and only achieved moderate success under Levein,after going through a host of useless c*nts.
    Only problem was he never used his own money,but the banks,and Young MMJ was left with Millions of pounds of debt,when he took charge.
    So MMJ had to try and get them on a better financial footing,and set out to clear his auld mans mess up. But do their c*nto fans appreciate it ? Do they phuck,and pile pressure on him to hire and fire.
    Young MMJ says phuck it,my family want Oor dough back and takes out of transfer fees,leaving them phucked. MMJ will forever be a mild hero of mine. So I have to say he is the best. ( managerial wise it has to be Jackie. His getting a drop on the transfer fees was majestic )
    yer right Billy he of the You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team led the way

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    aye prolly the fat Finn fir me
    the state oh that, last gasp winners erm no
    Name:  mixu.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  30.2 KB
    El fatty tattie for me, took them down, I’ll always thank him for that, but dumb and dumber run him close

Mixu by a mile ,if they had made a good appointment at the time I thought they might have stayed up but hey ho..!!!

Jackie boy for starting the ball rolling ,clearly gave zero fcucks about them in the end ,he was in a win win situation ,get punted I'll have the compo,turn it around and get a cut of player sales ,boys a fecking genius makes Trump look bang average at business deals.

Raymundo ,miles out his depth was sinking from the start ,why they kept him after the playoffs lord knows.....glad they did though.

Next appointment is critical for them but you know MMJ will go cheap that's what he does ,spunked a ton of money on players though that will be on a decent wedge.....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)