+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t were will it end?

o/t were will it end?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-41724540

This is getting ridiculous.......these were comments he made years earlier when he was in his twenties. If i was the MP I would have told Guido Fawkes to shove it.

Do these people allow for people growing up and maturing?

I bet if theses snitches had there own past gone over with a fine tooth comb there would be some unsavoury stuff there too.. but guess what people grow up and mellow out.

Were will it end?

Before I get sacked from my current job I apologise now for the remarks I made in 1979 at my local youth club after my first bottle of woodpecker.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 23-10-2017 at 08:33 PM.

I always wondered where Ericsladkilnhurst acquired all his extra H's from and now I know

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I always wondered where Ericsladkilnhurst acquired all his extra H's from and now I know
    ha ha....good spot. put the 'h' in for us CAM, there's a good cap.

I passed wind deliberately at a sales meeting some years ago, I let someone else take the blame and it was a curry fart to boot. I have left the company now but still feel the shame, I think having my house or kids taken away would be appropriate punishment

..bloody hell gm.......so it was YOU!

Agree we need to let things go, who didn't say/write things when they were young ? Oh yeah the idiots that troll the past posts or wherever they go looking but maybe in 2004 and he was into politics (just guessing he was) maybe he should have thought twice

They tell us to move on but this is the reason we don't

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-41724540

This is getting ridiculous.......these were comments he made years earlier when he was in his twenties. If i was the MP I would have told Guido Fawkes to shove it.

Do these people allow for people growing up and maturing?

I bet if theses snitches had there own past gone over with a fine tooth comb there would be some unsavoury stuff there too.. but guess what people grow up and mellow out.

Were will it end?

Before I get sacked from my current job I apologise now for the remarks I made in 1979 at my local youth club after my first bottle of woodpecker.
    Mellow out? What have I done wrong? I haven't even commented 😉
    I would just say that I always thought LGBT was a type of sandwich..........

Wouldnt mind his comments if he wasnt such a fat ugly ginner.Hope this doesnt bite me in the arse at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Wouldnt mind his comments if he wasnt such a fat ugly ginner.Hope this doesnt bite me in the arse at a later date.

He's only asked 3 questions in parliament, all about Israel, sod his actual constituency, basically a lefty student elected by lefty students.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast