+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Well done to Lewis Hamilton

O/T Well done to Lewis Hamilton

First British driver to win the world title for the fourth time!

No thanks to Vettel who did his best to put him out of the race on the 3rd bend.

Great move by Verstappam to take the lead off Vettel and while this was going off Hamilton went on the outside and also got in front of Vettel. The dirty kraut purposely clipped Hamilton’s rear right and gave him a puncture.

Having dropped back down to 19th Hamilton finished 9th and that was enough to clinch the title. Great recovery well done Lewis!

The first lap puncture for Hamilton was just a racing incident in my opinion. Nothing in it.

Apart from the nail

Definite racing incident. No advantage to Vettel to take both cars out. Think the first bump with Max took some of his nose piece off that led to understeer into turn 3.

Brilliant race by Verstappen.

Sorry Brin - absolute bilge. Hamilton should be apologising for saying it over the radio too. No fan of Seb but that incident ruined his race too. Not deliberate, and would have made no sense to put himself out when he had to finish top two.

Logic tells you its pure clap trap.

Hamilton done well out there in the best car but lord he's a whiny so and so (also Vettel's problem). Would love to see Verstappen with the same wheels under him.

Can't stand Hamilton personally 😕

Not a particular fan of Hamilton as a person, but he's the best British driver ever, in my view, that has graced F1.

I'm not a fan either of Hamilton but credit where's it due, well done

I would beat him on my bmx 😊

Quote Originally Posted by fivetide View Post
    Sorry Brin - absolute bilge. Hamilton should be apologising for saying it over the radio too. No fan of Seb but that incident ruined his race too. Not deliberate, and would have made no sense to put himself out when he had to finish top two.

Logic tells you its pure clap trap.

Hamilton done well out there in the best car but lord he's a whiny so and so (also Vettel's problem). Would love to see Verstappen with the same wheels under him.
    Great photo in the paper today showing Lewis in front and a gap between him and Vettel. Even they have said the German appeared at fault. We’ll let it go though and beg to differ. The stewards called it as a no fault but they didn’t want Vettel to be penalised and wanted a good race for the crowd and got one.

Credit where it’s due with Vettel pulling alongside Hamilton and double hand clapping him on his victory cruise.

Yes I would like to see Verstappen with the same motor as it would make great racing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast