+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's 19-19 on pens in the semi-final, it's down to the 2 keepers, then this happens

It's 19-19 on pens in the semi-final, it's down to the 2 keepers, then this happens

Playing for Satri Angthong against Bangkok Sports Club in the Thailand cup the keeper thought his side were on the verge of victory after a Bangkok player crashed a penalty against the bar with the teams tied at 19-19 in a shoot-out.

Ooooops

https://youtu.be/7H8w9iUktqM
    Last edited by biri; 23-10-2017 at 10:53 PM.

I was expecting to see Simmo step up to spot.

If it had been me, I'd have volleyed the rebound 'Peter Kaye' style.

Quote Originally Posted by biri View Post
    Playing for Satri Angthong against Bangkok Sports Club in the Thailand cup the keeper thought his side were on the verge of victory after a Bangkok player crashed a penalty against the bar with the teams tied at 19-19 in a shoot-out.

Ooooops

https://youtu.be/7H8w9iUktqM
    Cheers for that Biri mate. UTCB

Has the ball got a magnet in it? Very weird trajectory

The keeper kicks it underneath the centre, causing back spin which is then exacerbated when it hits the bar. When it eventually returns to the ground, the backspin causes it to bounce towards the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    The keeper kicks it underneath the centre, causing back spin which is then exacerbated when it hits the bar. When it eventually returns to the ground, the backspin causes it to bounce towards the goal.
    Isn't that what young Brooksy did to nutmeg JH....