+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need Ben Pringle?

Do we need Ben Pringle?

looking for a club in January,I'm sure he's still under contract until 2019 so probs be a loan unless the rip his contract up.

imo the club dropped a boll ock when they let him go (messing him about)

Time to move on or bring him back (if Warney wants to) ?

Bring him back Warney

No. We weren't good enough for him back then. F*ck him. We have enough average players now stopping Bailey-King getting through. Pringle all he had was a cross. He couldn't tackle or beat a man. Not high on stamina either, that will have dropped as well.
    Last edited by gwru; 24-10-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    No. We weren't good enough for him back then. F*ck him. We have enough average players now stopping Bailey-King getting through. Pringle all he had was a cross. He couldn't tackle or beat a man. Not high on stamina either, that will have dropped as well.
    He didn't want to leave, it was the club (well probs down to one person) who ****ed about

Would drive and pick him up tbh.

Bigger priorities way ahead of Pringle are a few defenders and a replacement for Proctor.
    Then there's possible replacements for Moore and Towell

Besides which he would take up a large slice of the salary budget

I liked Ben Pringle and was disappointed with how the club messed about with his contract which subsequently led to him leaving.
    I wouldn't mind if he came back but agree there are more urgent priorities to sort out in our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I liked Ben Pringle and was disappointed with how the club messed about with his contract which subsequently led to him leaving.
    I wouldn't mind if he came back but agree there are more urgent priorities to sort out in our squad.
    Agree wholeheartedly, sort out the defence Warney, we're not bad in other dept's

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly, sort out the defence Warney, we're not bad in other dept's
    Do we NEED him? No.

Would I be happy to see him come back? Yes, I think he'd be a great asset in this division.

I agree we need other areas sorting out first but I'd be very interested in Pringle coming back, maybe harsh on others but I think he could slot straight in

Yep defence and cover/ replacement for Moore come January should be top priorities.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast