+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Gillingham

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Gillingham

I'm looking forward to this one! I woke up buzzing but then realised she's done the same trick with the electic blanket again. She's a card but she's being nice and left me to my own devises!

Aren't Saturdays great hey? Football is great and everythiing around our club this week has been very interesting. It looks like we'll lose Kieffer Moore in January and although there will be disapointment the club have been very positive.

The message I got this week was that KM would sign for us tomorrow if he was allowed to and I trust the guy who told me. The main thing is for me to tell you all how much he's enjoying it at Rotherham United. We still have a chance to sign him though

But all is not lost! This management team have done a great job getting this side together and even with the injuries that we've suffered we're still getting results. I'm pretty positive that when January comes Proctor will be replaced and if needed so will Moore. It is a shame that JCH hasn't been able to shoe horn himself into the team because the talent is their but his adaptation isn't! We'll see!

Was the last time that we played them a 3-4 to us in the promotion season? Time for a stato to put me right

Maybe I've had too many sweets this morning because I can't wait for this!!

Come On You REDS!!!!

Correct frog

JCH I still haven’t given up on him

Here's todays winning side.

Rodak;
    Cummings,
    Ihiekwe,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Williams,
    Potter,
    Towell,
    Newell,
    Forde;
    Moore.

Me likes!!!!

Subs to do the business if needed!

O'Donnell,
    Emmanuel,
    Ajayi,
    Ball,
    Taylor,
    Clarke-Harris,
    Yates

glad Potter is back in the side

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    glad Potter is back in the side
    Do you get to watch the games Saw?

Occasionally - family stuff means I'm spending ever increasing amounts of my time in the emerald isle - really thought at this stage of life I'd have more time for myself

yourself?

Occasionally - family stuff means I'm spending ever increasing amounts of my time in the emerald isle - really thought at this stage of life I'd have more time for myself

yourself?
    I haven't been able to go for some time now but I have ifoolw which allows me to watch and listen. I thought that you would be able to watch it online from Ireland.

Probably frog - I normally go over to Twitter for some of it - do you have to register etc on ifollow? Also check in on BBC for the other leagues/divisions

overcast and breezy here today with a touch of the wet stuff later - i.e. nothing new!
    Last edited by sawmiller; 28-10-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Probably frog - I normally go over to Twitter for some of it - do you have to register etc on ifollow? Also check in on BBC for the other leagues/divisions

overcast and breezy here today with a touch of the wet stuff later - i.e. nothing new!
    Yes Saw, It's on the clubs website.

You'll probaly be able to watch all the games if not listen to them at least. 130€ it cost me for the season but you can buy individual games for a fifer.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast