+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Aberdeen v Celtic Build up***

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion, but for me you are well of the mark. Celtic did not have to turn up. They could have put the under 19's out and we would have got pumped. Tactically poor and no fight lost the game today. Losing with no fight is the hardest part to take
    i do disagree, i think we have worked hard, chased, harried, put in tackles (4 bookings so far tonight for us) but their movement and touch is just a level above.

As the great man just said "We don't often see this in Scotland. It's normally the top teams in Europe that play like this. Celtic have produced a performance that has been outstanding."

As soon as I saw Considine on the team sheet, I knew it was game over. DM has had 5 years to find a left back but no we persist with that lumbering oaf.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSLYFOX View Post
    As soon as I saw Considine on the team sheet, I knew it was game over. DM has had 5 years to find a left back but no we persist with that lumbering oaf.
    He has to give Harvie a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    i do disagree, i think we have worked hard, chased, harried, put in tackles (4 bookings so far tonight for us) but their movement and touch is just a level above.

As the great man just said "We don't often see this in Scotland. It's normally the top teams in Europe that play like this. Celtic have produced a performance that has been outstanding."
    How many bad tackles? just the one.

Who's the great man? we are crap, pure and simple. Never close to being in the game. No fight and happy to be second to everything... Disgraceful, we made Celtic look good, simple as that

The only bright spot tonight has been Scott Wright and it is a sad indication of DM's ambitions that he would rather start Considine ahead of him. Flair player missing (Christie) stick on a shot to **** carthorse as replacement. Worked out well DM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSLYFOX View Post
    Shinnie should always be left back

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He has to give Harvie a shot.
    If Harvie is worse than Considine then he should put his CV into MacDonalds tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    We have a team to beat 10 out of 11 teams in this league consistently, that's it I'm afraid.

If Celtic decide to turn up, and they did tonight, no one in Scotland can live with them

i personally dont think mcinness got a lot wrong with that selection. I certainly dont think any other combination we picked would of changed the result
    I don’t disagree with the gist of it, but my complaint is the way we let them run over us.
    The tactics & attitude were woeful.
    Barely put a tackle in

Only thing missing tonight was Rodgers bringing on Christie for a wee run out

craig gordon made more passes than any Dons player tonight. Caker for Celtic

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast