+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T More Rotherham "Asians" in court for child grooming

O/T More Rotherham "Asians" in court for child grooming

How so?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    How so?
    Asia encompasses a vast continent, they're certainly not Chinese or Japanese are they?

Should say Muslims, Pakistanis or Pakistani Muslims to be accurate.

From Eastwood, East Dene, Moorgate and Town Centre.

https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress....investigation/

The Mail will never be politically correct but will always be lazy and superficial.

The Mail will never be politically correct but will always be lazy and superficial.
    If it wasn't for them and The Sun it would be a complete PC traditional media takeover in this country so I'm grateful for them otherwise we'd be like Sweden and have to find out what's actually going on from Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If it wasn't for them and The Sun it would be a complete PC traditional media takeover in this country so I'm grateful for them otherwise we'd be like Sweden and have to find out what's actually going on from Twitter.
    And there you have it confirmed....

Are you not aware that the first reporter to spell out what was happening in Rotherham was Andrew Norfolk in the Times? If not, maybe you should have asked Twitter

Are you not aware that the first reporter to spell out what was happening in Rotherham was Andrew Norfolk in the Times? If not, maybe you should have asked Twitter
    Rotherham Advertiser said it was just them Londoners exaggerating I remember.

yaawwwn...yes we all know you don't like Pakistanis...even your fellow EDL ers on here can't be arsed to comment on here on what you are saying any more. I suggest you get out, meet people and get yourself a life great fire..you are truly sad...

Ah yes - twitter. The source of the infamous picture you posted on here, of Sarah Champion meeting some Asian constituents, which you believed to be the Rotherham Labour party, proving that Muslims had taken over the labour party. Your twitter pals made you look a right numpty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast