+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t assistant manager wanted to help me run my business

o/t assistant manager wanted to help me run my business

60k a year to help run a furniture business in S Yorks.

To save time from going through any unnecessary shaming in the media for any unsavoury incidents in the past, that any candidate may have committed, my ideal will candidate will have:

Offended no-one ever.

Never done anything that some else has judged to be offensive.

Have had at any time in their lives any biased or prejudiced views, even during school years

Have no written evidence to prove that they don't love everyone in the universe......equally.

Never made a mistake.

Have never used any bad language in any text, letter or email.

Never watched Benny Hill or laughed at any double entendre.

Never have ha made a joke at anyones expense....because this proves you really are a Nazi

Must at all times have embraced LGBT issues, even if they were actually illegal in the earlier part of their lives (you have no excuse).

Can all candidates apply below. Although fulfilling the above criteria might get you the job, unfortunately due to changing social situations I cannot guarantee that your non-offensive views today might not become extremely offensive in the next 10 years . As a result i cannot guarantee you will not be outed by some middle-class PC mafia who are using there privileged position to financially cripple or incarcerate anyone they find dis-tasteful.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 24-10-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Nice one.

Although I thought it would have been sooner than this for a thread to hit the site.

100% for effort tho.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Nice one.

Although I thought it would have been sooner than this for a thread to hit the site.

100% for effort tho.
    There us already a thread started by IS so don't really know why he's started another

“must also be a regular attendee at church” is missing from your job advert

assume you will “chair” the interview?

As AS applied? He wouldn’t rock the boat and try to take over as he isn’t capable of being a manager - allegedly.