+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 10 Your Predictions

I wish to correct my results here are then my results

Saturday
    3-1 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
    3-0 Arsenal v Swansea City
    2-2 Crystal Palace v West Ham United
    3-0 Liverpool v Huddersfield Town
    2-0 Watford v Stoke City
    1- 4 West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
    1-3 AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea

Sunday
    2-1 Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton
    2-1 Leicester City v Everton

Monday
    1-1 Burnley v Newcastle

Lawro got 7 last week so is now level on 79 with Alto.
    Get your efforts in soon.
    Closes Saturday 12.15

Saturday
    3-2 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
    4-0 Arsenal v Swansea City
    2-1 Crystal Palace v West Ham United
    3-0 Liverpool v Huddersfield Town
    2-1 Watford v Stoke City
    1-3 West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
    1-3 AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea

Sunday
    1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton
    2-2 Leicester City v Everton

Monday
    1-2 Burnley v Newcastle

Results so far with 3games left

OC 5
    Balam 3+4
    Casper 3
    59-60 6
    Army 3+4
    BT 4+4
    SNR 3+4
    Chalky 3+4
    Alf 2
    Balam 3+8*
    Alto 4+4

* Balam had two goes - so in the past I have only taken the first effort into account. Do you agree or can folk change their mind? If so how many changes.
    I don’t want to upset Balam would prefer to just allow one go and count the first effort once posted and edited if necessary. Over to you guys.

''fake news time?'

Oh dear , on Thursday i saw Kane would not me playing so possibly a much weaker team,I then changed it ,but not knowing you can not change,then best to send at the latest time.I am a little far somewhere away not knowing whats happening.
    Anyway I am not angry its my pet Goldfish from whom I ask the results!!! He knows now and just points its tail at me !!

This is a crap game this

Ok the guessing game:
    I think as long as one's entry is forwarded before the games 'kick off '. There should be no reason not to take the results of that last entry! A person attempts to correct his first results perhaps of some late knowledge he has acquired ,which could strengthen or weaken a team. I see no reason why the last entry should not be judged as his only entry providing it is given before all games start.

Cheat!

Seems with the lack of replies all are saying its your baby so its your decision Colner.

All I will say is if you change the rules you'll upset the original poster who wanted to change his predictions but wasn't allowed, plus maybe jar others with inconsistence.

If you stick with your original stance Balanbam may be peeved but rules are rules, as you say Balan, suspensions, injuries and such can vastly change one's thoughts on a match, Colner does a great job doing these threads and I can understand its more hard work for him when folk constantly change their scores, its just a bit of fun but perhaps folk (like I do) should leave it later to submit them.

Leave it as it is OC .. Phook Balam.. Rules are rules..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)