+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t fifty years from now

o/t fifty years from now

what will life be like for white working class males in the 16-60 age bracket?

Possibly poor, nasty, brutish and short. The only certainly is that Millers fans will still be waiting for that big name signing

Why the emphasis on white ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Why the emphasis on white ?
    IBS forgot to add the words "Christian, Anglo Saxon".......oh, and "Murican"

Might not be any working class jobs as robots might be doing them or else we will be living back in the 7th century because the Muslims will have taken over. Either way not great.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    IBS forgot to add the words "Christian, Anglo Saxon".......oh, and "Murican"
    Well one thing I am definitely not is Anglo-Saxon...not that it matters for the question above.

How far back have you gone into your ancestry? The language we speak is down to the Anglo-Saxons - in all likelihood, you will be part Anglo-Saxon in your DNA

in answer to your question - Trump and Jong-Un's impending nuclear conflict means your question outcome will probably not be realised
    Last edited by sawmiller; 24-10-2017 at 09:33 PM.

I will be looking forward to my 117th birthday in 8mths time.