+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pig's curse

Pig's curse

The 🐖 🐖 pig's curse has stuck again Jackson out for a long time with BAD injury

A dunt see arr thaccan blame them, narrif Itwa swine fever arr , Animal's gerrin it soortud , he'll scatta em on their Kop , then run ont pitch bare chestud an showing his Samaseedo tatoos off ittul freetnum t deerth !!

Roma I can't stand the FKS something always go against us injuries sending offs and luck when we play them

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Roma I can't stand the FKS something always go against us injuries sending offs and luck when we play them
    I agree destino wun ov them things , i've seen us win theer 3 times, law of averages says we are due another win theer sooin , ope it's this Setdi , be nice that Keep tho the faith , Forza di Reds

I'll blame them for take over collapsing as well after they beat us and we're in the bottom three. For me that's what's holding up the deal. They're edging their bets. If we look like we're heading down it 'll cost em' more money in january. It isn't such a safe investment then is it?

Spending money on players knowing there is a distinct possibility you might be relegated and lose all the t.v money etc.

Pass ed the answer to lifting the curse. Get Gwynn's dog to p1ss in all four corners of Hillsborough.

Dun't worry Ponte. If wirrin bottom three Mister Lee will sack Hecky and give his new manager plenty a brass to buy aar way arta trouble in January.

Thanks for purrin mi mind at rest SBRed

If I can help somebody as I go along then my living has not been in vain.