+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

My name is Chucky McNulty and I'm looking for my Daddy.

He was last seen on here on the 23rd September this year but we haven't seen or heard from him since.

He often goes missing after making himself look a tw@t ( or "getting it wrong " as he calls it) but it's now four weeks and my sister Mendacity and I really miss our Sundays with him, watching him on his computer posting on here on our only day with him.

If you've seen him, he'll be wearing a brown onesie, please get in touch on here.

Check with R/C to see if he's still alive.

Maybe they've both choked to death.

A continual diet of ever so Humble pie must be so hard to stomach, especially when it's rammed down your throat every match day.

Their days of candy floss Carlos's dreams are long gone and their ultimate nightmare scenario of Blades superiority is top of the bill wherever they look.

FFS, they can't even hide in the 'massive' crowd argument now that's been blown apart ( again).

Creeping to oblivion ( are they in the pub league?) is their destiny these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    My name is Chucky McNulty and I'm looking for my Daddy.

He was last seen on here on the 23rd September this year but we haven't seen or heard from him since.

He often goes missing after making himself look a tw@t ( or "getting it wrong " as he calls it) but it's now four weeks and my sister Mendacity and I really miss our Sundays with him, watching him on his computer posting on here on our only day with him.

If you've seen him, he'll be wearing a brown onesie, please get in touch on here.
    FOUND HIM

No word either about my monkey. Last seen telling us if we buy third division players, thats where we end up. I hope he wasn't in his Florida mansion when the hurricanes hit...

Well the search party has been to the usual places, his surgery, Ball at Crookes, bottom of the Moor, Pigs superstore, Les's cellar and the Elev8 kit making factory but to no avail.

It's believed he could be in hiding in a caravan in the Firth Park area of Florida, with another complete dick. It's advised that if you see them, do not approach them, as they tell lies.

Jumped off Hyde Park flats with any luck.

Oh A never felt more like swingin' a PIG,
    From...............

He was last seen bouncing on the 24th September around 1-10 pm.