+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brazil 1 England 3.....

Brazil 1 England 3.....

World cup semi final u 17's. Not a score line you see often so loved seeing those Brazilian players weep ing on the pitch. Ryan Brewster of Liverpool scored all the goals

The England under 20's just won the World cup in June so looking good for the youngsters. St Georges Acadamy seems to be working.

Final on Saturday, should be on BBC.

I watched both games today and England put in a first class shift against the favs who beat the Germans last round.

Jeez what is wrong in the Mali v Spain game. Not a penalty and was a goal. Diving Spanish bods well for Saturday v Engerland.

I think we've got this in the bag if we can keep our cool

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Final on Saturday, should be on BBC.
    Saturday BBC 2 15.20 pm Come on you Lions, England n Millwall !!!!!

Saturday BBC 2 15.20 pm Come on you Lions, England n Millwall !!!!!
    Lions and England, like that Clawmeister!
    not so sure about the Wall bit though
    but then i suppose it is your thread
    take care now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    To come back from 2-0 down and win 5-2 is a great result Daggers. Only Brazil have won 2 World cups in one year.

To come back from 2-0 down and win 5-2 is a great result Daggers. Only Brazil have won 2 World cups in one year.
    indeed Sir!

Yes well done to the England lads and the fact that we took them/Spain apart in the Final 5-2. And all this despite us going 0-2 behind in the first half!.
    Like I said earlier on this year when the U20s won the WC as well, it still means something for me as a fan to be able to say we/England have won the footy Wolrd cup & the Euro's as well all in the same year, even though its at a younger level.
    The question remains though, what will happen to these kids in the next 5 years for example, will the Premship & the Champship clubs give them a chance or will they just keep buying expensive unknown jonny foreigners etc. ?.

Great win by the under 17 team against Spain ..I wonder how many of them will get contracts and go on to be super stars..Not many I bet.. Seven black players in the final winning team ..Funny how times are changing..