+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Super stuff

Super stuff

An away win with a rotated team and the utter hilarity at Ibrox sees us into third...

Perhaps more importantly, 12 points clear of the bottom two.

Elsewhere, I watched Aberdeen-Celtic...Celtic were ominously good but Aberdeen made life easy for them. I suspect Robinson will set us up differently but it will be a hell of a job to match them.

I suspect that MFC will go into the game with an attitude of everything to play for nothing to lose. Robinson has made it clear we don't have the budget to compete with Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen but it's 11 versus 11 on match day and everyone at Fir Park gets it.
    Add to the hilarity of Sunday's demise of Rangers and Robinson's comment that Pedro doesn't need to be concerned about the final (AKA he won't be there. You gott love it and Ryan Jack sent off for violent conduct too boot you couldn't make this stuff up. Just sorry I won't be at the final (bit of a drive from Canada)
    These past few years have had there ups and downs for sure, the last minute goal at Pitodrie, the shellacking we handed Rangers in the playoffs and Sunday's 2-0! win heady days
    The win tonight with the rotation in the lineup is great stuff

This squad is really stepping up and to be able to rotate and still feel comfortable makes the rest of the season look bright. Good away win tonight. Well done to all concerned

Ryan Jack sent off for a 3rd time in 10 games - and we're the thugs? 'Nuff said?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)