+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McInnes, that was p!sh

McInnes, that was p!sh

I am sure its covered in the other threads, but absolutely raging at this tonight.
    We had a back four that conceded nothing in our last three games, yet we shoe horn in Andy Considine for tonight.....

Derek was this for a fvcking laugh????

Considine was always going to be ripped a new airse against the tims, as he has time and time again, so why change a solid back four to accommodate him???? He's hardly Roberto Carlos!!!

Can't believe why we didnt replace Christie, for lets say, another MIDFIELDER?????

The hun job will be up for grabs soon, if you want it Dek, I can drive you when I am home on my time off. Shocking.

Fair enough we took a bit of a spanking and lost three terrible goals - give aways really - but they weren't all Considine fault. His other defenders also were poor at the goals.

However we can always take some solace in Jack getting sent off, scum getting a penalty late into injury time, missing it and Killie going up the park to equalise to piss in Pedro's pot. Leaving us still 5 points clear of them.

Dulls the pain of this evenings result just a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Fair enough we took a bit of a spanking and lost three terrible goals - give aways really - but they weren't all Considine fault. His other defenders also were poor at the goals.

However we can always take some solace in Jack getting sent off, scum getting a penalty late into injury time, missing it and Killie going up the park to equalise to piss in Pedro's pot. Leaving us still 5 points clear of them.

Sorry but a brand new team drawing at home doesnt make our pathetic attempt of a performance any better.
    We were miles off the pace, you would have thought it was us that had played three games in a week, not them.

How can teams like Dundee give them a harder game than us?

McInnes record against them is shocking, he sets us up wrong nearly every time, and although all three goals werent directly down to considine (I will play along as I believe he was skinned for them all) why change the back 4?

I'll sit somewhere in the middle!

Listen, Sellic are a fantastic footballing side and even at our very very best, we'd struggle to take anything off them.

However, right from the 1st whistle, as soon as the Sellic defenders got on the ball, we have everyone back on the halfway line, inc Rooney and May? GMS more or less playing right back? So their central defenders can stroll up the park as far as they want, unchallenged. That was a shambolic tactical formation, even worse than the League Cup Final. 18K Dons fans can deseradly feel cheated tonight, cannot understand why McInnes would line us up like that.

Ok, we're up against a very good side but its clear that DM still doesn't know his best side and is equally clear he is tactically naive. As mentioned, why bring Considine back into the side? Leave Shinnie where he is at left back.

I've never bought into this myth that we are a better team this season. Hayes and McGinn would have at least asked questions of the Sellic full backs tonight, GMS never did, and who was playing left mid for us tonight, Considine? Clear that DM doesn't trust/rate Stewart, hardly played the last 4 or 5 games

DM never fails to surprise you, I'll give him that.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 25-10-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    How can teams like Dundee give them a harder game than us?
    I don't disagree that we were poor tonight. McInnes seems to want to play a euro away game tactic against them. Doesn't seem to work.

But to suggest the Smelly team that plays against Dundee is the same as the Smelly team that played us tonight is wrong. You have to give Smelly credit for playing very well.Their players were clearly up for the game against their nearest rivals. Their effort and focus against us was stronger than when they play against the lesser teams in the league. We still haven't worked out how to match them at their best. They don't need to be at their best in most games in Scotland. But they do raise their game when we play the,m. That is credit to us but we do need to learn to play against their greater effort when they play us.

P.s. the scum aren't even the third best team in Scotland at the minute. That is pleasing even if we are down about our own limitations.

All of that, except Logan was skinned for the second goal, so you can hardly blame Considine.

I am off out to sacrifice a rat to send to Craig Thomson. The man isn't even attempting to disguise his utter arseholery any more.

Doesn't dull it for me. I'm f@cking fuming

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I'll sit somewhere in the middle!

Listen, Sellic are a fantastic footballing side and even at our very very best, we'd struggle to take anything off them.

However, right from the 1st whistle, as soon as the Sellic defenders got on the ball, we have everyone back on the halfway line, inc Rooney and May? GMS more or less playing right back? So their central defenders can stroll up the park as far as they want, unchallenged. That was a shambolic tactical formation, even worse than the League Cup Final. 18K Dons fans can deseradly feel cheated tonight, cannot understand why McInnes would line us up like that.

Ok, we're up against a very good side but its clear that DM still doesn't know his best side and is equally clear he is tactically naive. As mentioned, why bring Considine back into the side? Leave Shinnie where he is at left back.

I've never bought into this myth that we are a better team this season. Hayes and McGinn would have at least asked questions of the Sellic full backs tonight, GMS never did, and who was playing left mid for us tonight, Considine? Clear that DM doesn't trust/rate Stewart, hardly played the last 4 or 5 games

DM never fails to surprise you, I'll give him that.
    I don’t think we’re as good as last year.
    We’re so much slower than last year, mainly out wide.
    GMS is ineffective
    I’m not sure Wright is ready or good enough
    Stewart certainly isn’t but what option do we have?
    We have no pace at all in the forward areas.
    And FFS Considine at left back. Just no more. Please.
    I’d give Harvie a go rather than Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I don’t think we’re as good as last year.
    We’re so much slower than last year, mainly out wide.
    GMS is ineffective
    I’m not sure Wright is ready or good enough
    Stewart certainly isn’t but what option do we have?
    We have no pace at all in the forward areas.
    And FFS Considine at left back. Just no more. Please.
    I’d give Harvie a go rather than Considine.
    Lets be clear about this, it could, and probably should, have been 5-0 tonight. I'm watching a rerun on BT Sport right now and tactically, its even more shambolic than I recalled being at the game.

Noticed on the match thread about folk saying some AFC fans expect us to challenge Sellic in the league. Well, I don't know anybody who thinks that way. But, surely we can expect to go nose to nose with them in any given league tussle. Obvioulsy not.

Craig Thomson gave us fcuk all tonight.

Rooney and May together don't work, in the same way thar Rooney and Goodwillie didn't work, or Rooney and Stockley. Why the fcuk play them both and provide **** all width?

I can accept that Smelly have better players than us. I can’t accept our inept tactics.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast