+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burton’s Troubles

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Did I say that they were aiming for top 6 NO! Did I say it was all doom for Burton NO! All I said was that they need to find a goal from somewhere within their current squad of players that they have got and try and stay in this division but I don’t see them getting a goal anytime soon with the current crop of players that they have got.

They need to show more ambition that they want to stay in this division and get those points on board, they beat teams last season that they never thought that they would beat and they would get relegated on the first attempt but due to their irrational thinking they did not and managed to survive in this tough competitive league. They did an amazing job in getting a point at Norwich and there is no excuse on why they can not grind out good results.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing is apt to describe you.
    Did I say you mentioned a top 6?
    What is ambition? What does it mean? What is a goal? (not a football goal, just so you understand).

Does Burton FC's management have an ambition or a goal?
    Btw your use of the word(s) 'ambition' and 'irrational thinking', in the above is extremely odd, perhaps even ridiculous or stupid.

You're phrasing it as if Burton FC is a person, rather than an entity or an organisation. Entities don't have ambitions or thoughts, rational or otherwise. Organisations have goals or targets, not ambitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    A little learning is a dangerous thing is apt to describe you.
    Did I say you mentioned a top 6?
    What is ambition? What does it mean? What is a goal? (not a football goal, just so you understand).

Does Burton FC's management have an ambition or a goal?
    Btw your use of the word(s) 'ambition' and 'irrational thinking', in the above is extremely odd, perhaps even ridiculous or stupid.

You're phrasing it as if Burton FC is a person, rather than an entity or an organisation. Entities don't have ambitions or thoughts, rational or otherwise. Organisations have goals or targets, not ambitions.
    So you don’t need to show ambition to achieve those goals then Romanis that are set out by the club, I like to see how you would achieve a target/goal without showing a sort of ambition for it. You do often dramatise Romanis at times.

You need hard work not ambition to achieve your goals. But it's you who phrasing it so strangely, the club need to show more ambition and having irrational thoughts.

You need to be coherent and use the correct words else all your write ups become incoherent and illogical.

Unless simply copied.....when coherence returns. He's damned if he does (copy) and damned if he doesnt (ramble incoherently). Give him a break Romanis!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Unless simply copied.....when coherence returns. He's damned if he does (copy) and damned if he doesnt (ramble incoherently). Give him a break Romanis!
    Well he did call me a bully....

Ok I will rephrase it, go break him

We all know Cloughie can do it just needs the next Chris Martin and Jake Buxton. Good luck to him and Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    We all know Cloughie can do it just needs the next Chris Martin and Jake Buxton. Good luck to him and Burton
    Jake Buxton is already at Burton.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Jake Buxton is already at Burton.
    Yes.he also came from Burton to derby. Was just saying that Cloughie brought him to derby for peanuts and he grew to be a crowd favourite though not many were keen on the signing at first

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)