+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ross County Roll Call/Match Thread Etc Etc

Crikey with a pen as well!

We should be out of reach.

Full time 2-1 yaaaas

See septic dropped points iday

Our decision making and killer instinct around the 18 yard box was just pitiful in that second half. So many great positions squandered and letting County off the hook. Cant remember their keeper make a save? We end up with a tense final 10mins when we should be cruising.

Three points but far from a decent display. We really are awful in the final third with some of our supposed best players being the biggest culprits. A shadow of last years team in my opinion.

Only 1 point behind the tims,so hardly a shadow of the last years team.

Stats and mini skirts. Without McGinn and Hayes we aren’t as good as last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Only 1 point behind the tims,so hardly a shadow of the last years team.
    That is the best thing about it. We have been absolutely dire in a lot of the games so far this season and yet we are only one point behind. How good could we be if some of the players lived up to their potential especially on a consistent basis?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Three points but far from a decent display. We really are awful in the final third with some of our supposed best players being the biggest culprits. A shadow of last years team in my opinion.
    The biggest difference is we’re much weaker out wide.
    And they had negated Rooney who basically piggy backed on to McGinn & Hayes.
    I’d like us to try & get a winger in January but unlikely given we have Stewart, GMS & Wright.

I suppose we have a bigger issue to worry about next week....

Poor stuff, but a wins a win and back to within one point of victim F.C. Should have had the game out of sight, but poor decision making in the final third scuppered that. Thought Stewart for once had a decent game and when he went off we started to retreat into our own half again.

Arnason and McKenna strolled it today.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast