+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: o/t do people really believe there is a right and left in politics, today?

Great fire lives on planet greatfire, yak. He lives in a detached house with 30 foot high 6 foot thick concrete walls surrounding his property. Machine gunners man each corner and there are ferocious guard dogs roaming the grounds. All the walls have fixed cctv which operate 24 hours a day which gf surveys keenly from his bunker under the house. Their are trip wires and booby traps outside the walls which will deter anyone from coming in. The only way you can get in is if you display credentials showing that you are white and are a member of some nasty crackpot right wing organisation .

I would doubt he ever leaves his home because he doesn't seem to be able to mix with other humans particularly if they have a different colour skin to him. For example, contact with people of a Pakistani origin bring him out in spots and boils if he gets too close to them. Its very sad.

Not the most friendly place to visit but i'm sure he can whip you up a nice meal if you do get in-not a curry, of course,though .
    Last edited by rolymiller; 30-10-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    But how can that be so when your own definition of right wing is only focused on those who wish to restrict the numbers of immigrants into the country?

Ok then - please define 'Right wing' as far as your concerned...
    Corbyn is for open-door immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Great fire lives on planet greatfire, yak. He lives in a detached house with 30 foot high 6 foot thick concrete walls surrounding his property. Machine gunners man each corner and there are ferocious guard dogs roaming the grounds. All the walls have fixed cctv which operate 24 hours a day which gf surveys keenly from his bunker under the house. Their are trip wires and booby traps outside the walls which will deter anyone from coming in. The only way you can get in is if you display credentials showing that you are white and are a member of some nasty crackpot right wing organisation .

I would doubt he ever leaves his home because he doesn't seem to be able to mix with other humans particularly if they have a different colour skin to him. For example, contact with people of a Pakistani origin bring him out in spots and boils if he gets too close to them. Its very sad.

Not the most friendly place to visit but i'm sure he can whip you up a nice meal if you do get in-not a curry, of course,though .
    That's an impressive amount of *******s.

Well I'm pleased for you that I'm wrong...maybe you are reasonable after all...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Corbyn is for open-door immigration.
    Please define right wing.

Is that so hard?

Please define right wing.

Is that so hard?

Great Fire,

It's not a good look to go spouting off about who's left wing and who's right wing when you clearly can't even answer a simple question asking you to define what you think the terms mean...

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Reading a few of the threads on here, it appears so,

I honestly believe that separating politics into right and left is obsolete and I am beginning to think that this false opposition ended decades ago if indeed it existed at all.

Who for example thinks that Tories don't speak to Labour party members except in the house of commons?

I have a friend in fleet street who says in the past they seldom mixed but nowadays they are all lunching together and it has been the case for years.

It really is an illusion.
    Very interesting post hmm

I honestly I’m not sure what they mean by left wing right wing you would think with the way they talk about politics that our country is a flightless bird only able to use one wing at a time.

Talking together and having lunch together really isn’t surprising how else are they going to blackmail money out of each other for a new garden or fourth house paid for by us?

What gets me is when they are in parliament none of them will ever go oh opposition party has a good idea yeah let’s use it for the good of the country. Instead if shadow party has a idea they have to drop it and hope government pick it up, it’s so dumb how they behave like 4 year old footy hooligans

The left believe that the state can do everything, so does the PM, ergo she is on the left & not a conservative, big or small C.

Great Fire,

It's not a good look to go spouting off about who's left wing and who's right wing when you clearly can't even answer a simple question asking you to define what you think the terms mean...
    Wasting your time, he's thick as pig shyte.

As is anyone with a spine, according to you. Enjoy your 12 hour shift.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast