+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kidderminster Harriers 2-2 Spennymoor Town

Kidderminster Harriers 2-2 Spennymoor Town

Some good players worth looking at in National North:

https://stickypalms.blogspot.co.uk/2...pennymoor.html

Cheers

excellent, thanks for that ( shame the Imps won though).

Thanks as always for another great footie read.

Quote Originally Posted by The Groundhopper View Post

Cheers
    I love reading these, thanks again for a great read..

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    I love reading these, thanks again for a great read..
    Me too, I much prefer the grass roots of the game to the largely plastic Premiership support.

Very pleased to read your last two posts. Jackie Bell's reminds me of my courting days in Netherfield in the 60's, and your reports make very enjoyable reading.

Kidderminster are my local club and I usually get to watch them 2 or 3 times a season when Notts are too far away or not playing. They nearly made it back into the Football League a few seasons ago but were pipped by Mansfield (by one point if memory serves me correctly ) and then lost out to Wrexham in the playoffs in controversial circumstances. After over 30 years at National League level or above, they’re now on a bit of a downer in the National League North following another playoff debacle at the end of last season.

There’s often an ex Notts player in their ranks. Last season it was Tyrell Waite but he’s moved on and this season they have Cieran Keane, who didn’t make much impression at Notts, but when I saw him recently looked like a decent player at NLN level.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    Kidderminster are my local club and I usually get to watch them 2 or 3 times a season when Notts are too far away or not playing. They nearly made it back into the Football League a few seasons ago but were pipped by Mansfield (by one point if memory serves me correctly ) and then lost out to Wrexham in the playoffs in controversial circumstances. After over 30 years at National League level or above, they’re now on a bit of a downer in the National League North following another playoff debacle at the end of last season.

There’s often an ex Notts player in their ranks. Last season it was Tyrell Waite but he’s moved on and this season they have Cieran Keane, who didn’t make much impression at Notts, but when I saw him recently looked like a decent player at NLN level.
    I watched them 3x times last season and was very impressed, as they run on a tight budget. Their best player, Arthur Gnahoua, left on a free to Shrewsbury Town. Still got some good lads there as have Spennymoor Town. It's worth the visit to The Aggborough just for the food. Gainsborough Trinity v AFC Telford tonight and notice Boston United v Salford City is next Tuesday. National North League very strong this year; can see one or two lads moving further up the Pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Groundhopper View Post

Cheers
    You MUST come and do the new Scarborough Athletic ground, Sticky.