+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Vckers Chickens

The Vckers Chickens

George the vicar in a small village loved the chickens that he kept in the coop behind the church.
    One Sunday morning before service, he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing.
    He knew about the cock fights in the village, so he decided to question his parishioners in church.
    During the service, he asked his congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?" All the men stood up.
    "No, no, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?" All the women stood up.
    "No, no, that wasn't what I meant either. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?? Half the women stood up !

"No, no, no, that wasn't what I meant. What I really mean is, has anybody seen MY cock?"
    Six choir boys, two vicars aids and a goat stood up!

That's a cock and bullsh@t story, funny though.

I get pleasure every now and again when I read in the papers about some vicar or other that has been nicking from the collection tray to pay for piss ups and prozzies on the quiet,as a life long Christian is this wrong?

There was a story in The Sun today about toddlers that was scared away from a soft play centre in Kent when they was chased by staff wearing Halloween costumes including one wearing a replica Slipknot mask,there was kids being comforted after being upset,crying and hyperventilating because as it wasn't advertised
    Ahhhh.... Funniest thing I've read all day