+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Pedro

Goodbye Pedro

So long, it's been good to know you.....

The last week has been fantastic.

He clearly hasn't helped himself but you really wonder just who could succeed at that madhouse right now.

The guy was clearly out of his depth so this is no surprise. I'm glad they waited until after we pumped them before emptying him as he was utterly clueless though in fairness to him, that job is a poisoned chalice and totally thankless.

Look out for McLeish going back there in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post
    The guy was clearly out of his depth so this is no surprise. I'm glad they waited until after we pumped them before emptying him as he was utterly clueless though in fairness to him, that job is a poisoned chalice and totally thankless.

Look out for McLeish going back there in the next few weeks.
    Hope it doesnt start a merry go round thats results in us losing Robinson.

Poor guys better off away from that place. Out of his depth and should never have been given the job in the first place. Wonder what nonentity they go for this time.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    Hope it doesnt start a merry go round thats results in us losing Robinson.
    You mean like McInnes to Rangers then Robinson to Aberdeen? Not out of the question i'd say.

I still say McLeish for Ibrox though.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post
    You mean like McInnes to Rangers then Robinson to Aberdeen? Not out of the question i'd say.

I still say McLeish for Ibrox though.
    Yep

McInnes turned down Sunderland to stay at Aberdeen showing a degree of long-term thinking virtually unheard of these days...he'll obviously be linked to Rangers but surely he won't go there at this stage.

I also reckon McLeish is the obvious shout - he's exactly what they're after in the short-term.

However, regardless of who they picked they're gubbed for years yet barring a miracle.

Why would Robinson leave to go to a wee team lol ��

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Why would Robinson leave to go to a wee team lol ��
    For the same reason Brown did. More money and a job managing a bigger club. Simple as that I'm afraid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)