+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedro fired

Pedro fired

Shame really 😅

Ach bummer, he was a right laugh! Reminded me of Stan Laurel...

dundee united will get the blame

See Sevco's troubles can stem from their stance on Dundee United being relegated.
    Their fans loved it and were more vocal than others.
    They have been in decline ever since, they haven't even won a trophy in their short history.
    They should have been careful what they wished for.
    Now excuse me while I apply savlon to my knuckles.

Interesting that he was sacked the day after Raymond became available.
    Too much of a coincidence. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    See Sevco's troubles can stem from their stance on Dundee United being relegated.
    Their fans loved it and were more vocal than others.
    They have been in decline ever since, they haven't even won a trophy in their short history.
    They should have been careful what they wished for.
    Now excuse me while I apply savlon to my knuckles.

Could not have happened to a nicer bunch. Who next I wonder ....

Mcaan who will blame anyone and anything after a defeat but himself.

Its funny how every pundit i have heard on Radio Scotland say he had to go because 4th in the league is just not good enough,its also funny how every pundit i have listened to on Radio Scotland say Ray has been harshly treated by United because although they are 4th in the league he still had plenty of time to turn it around.
    Not one of them said Pedro deserved more time and not one of them agreed that Ray deserved the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Could not have happened to a nicer bunch. Who next I wonder ....
    Everyone on the tranny tonight went for McInnes and i think he is FAV with the bookies,i think Billy Davies has thrown his hat in the ring tae.I really hope McInnes follow's the Jim McLean path but i have a feeling he will join Sevco who he claim's he supported as a boy back in 2012 i presume?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)