+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby league World Cup

Rugby league World Cup

Starts tomorrow with Australia v England ..live on BBC2 at 10am Friday..Can't see anything other than an Aussie victory ..Should be a great couple of weeks rugby though with Tonga having a decent squad along with the Kiwis ..Should be interesting watching Papua New Guinea playing on home ground.. There could be riots if they lose..

Looking forward to this and agree with you, alf, that the Aussies should win it. Should be interesting though.
    More good news that the Magic Weekend will be in Newcastle again --I've already ordered my tickets. This will be a sure sign that the Clarets win their way through to the FA Cup Final which is on the Saturday of the Magic Weekend!

How can you have a World Cup when there's only 3 countries in the world play the game, or is it 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    How can you have a World Cup when there's only 3 countries in the world play the game, or is it 4 ?
    I think we have had this discussion before Sinky baby on t'other site ..lol

If you dont like it don't watch it ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_league_teams

It's a lot like watching World Cup Marbles. Nobody really gives a flying phook about it unless you have actually lost your marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's a lot like watching World Cup Marbles. Nobody really gives a flying phook about it unless you have actually lost your marbles.
    You lost your marbles a long time ago TEC ..

alf, it's much too cultured and disciplined for the average football fan to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    alf, it's much too cultured and disciplined for the average football fan to understand.
    I played football for over 40 years and loved every minute of it.

I had three Rugby League "fitness sessions" with the lads up at Maryport and honestly thought they are all totally bonkers!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I think we have had this discussion before Sinky baby on t'other site ..lol

If you dont like it don't watch it ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_league_teams
    We have Alf, and I did try if you remember, but it was like watching bloody paint dry. I'm a fair man though Alfie, I'll give it another go this morning and report back. Will that Burgess chap be playing, the one that found Union much too difficult for him ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We have Alf, and I did try if you remember, but it was like watching bloody paint dry. I'm a fair man though Alfie, I'll give it another go this morning and report back. Will that Burgess chap be playing, the one that found Union much too difficult for him ?
    Enjoy the game and yes Burgess will be playing...lol ..I'm away for the weekend but will report back Sunday night Sinky..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)