+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brady's Bunch

Brady's Bunch

Now who says he's no good and a waste of money.........

It is great to see him playing as he has done recently. He will always get criticised because he is willing to try to do something extra which might not always come off --like his back flick last night on the lead up to the first goal.
    I wonder whether the fact that the Irish lads failed to qualify for the WC has been an extra spur to the individuals to put the disappointment behind them and prove that they are better players than they have sometimes been given credit for.

For the most part, since he signed for us I've been disappointed in Brady, he clearly had talent but he looked remarkably low in confidence and frustratingly inconsistent, often it was the simple stuff he cocked up. I did say though that there was an awful lot more to come from him, and so it's proving, he's getting there now, more consistent, more confident by the game, and I still think there's more to come.

Gudmundsson and Brady are starting to look the very real deal to me.

The second goal with the speed of the break and the finish was sublime.

I watched the highlights in the middle of the night, bloody hell we look a good outfit!

We know that TBT- just dont tell the other PL teams

I agree about Berg as well BT, he's getting an injury free run now and showing what he's capable of. Arfield and Boyd did us proud, no complaints at all about either, but we had to improve on those two, and we have done, these two are at a different level.

Exactly what I said last night sinkov. I really bloody hate it when I discover I agree with you!

I thought Brady had a good game against Arsenal.. Can't speak for last night as I only saw the highlights but people who went say he was MOTM contender..

The whole team look the real deal these days and that includes the bench too. Can Southgate ignore it any more?.
    Having sorted the defence, the attack is looking potent too. Woods work highlighted by Ian Wright onMoTD.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 30-11-2017 at 02:16 PM.

One touch Wood - lets hope he can be consistent and bang those 20 goals his record fee demands

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)