+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich plan Kieffer recall

Ipswich plan Kieffer recall

Terrible news for us. I hope we have a replacement lined up. Big boots to fill.

This outcome was never really in doubt once he started scoring regularly. Remains to be seen whether he will be able to hack it in the Championship.

He's not our player. Send Emmanuel back with him. McCarthy can't have it both ways.

What's the point of getting mardy he was always going back,just pleased we have helped his career.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    He's not our player. Send Emmanuel back with him. McCarthy can't have it both ways.
    Yes, that will really show him won't it? With the best will in the world gwru it is very difficult to understand how your mind works.

Surely no-one can be surprised by this news but I still have my doubts about whether Kiefer will be as successful in the Championship.
    You would hope that our recruitment team have advanced plans in place to replace him. Anything else would surely be classed as negligence.
    The test will be whether Tony Stewart is prepared to back the manager because, if we make a permanent signing, it's going to cost a fair bit to get anyone of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Yes, that will really show him won't it? With the best will in the world gwru it is very difficult to understand how your mind works.
    It's not difficult........it doesn't work 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    So McCarthy takes back a success & leaves us with a player who I would say hasn't been convincing. We can't be that stupid can we?

It was always going to happen, Ipswich would be mad to not give him a go in their first team after the way he's started the season.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast