+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: Jacob Real-Smugg

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You're not sorry at all.......I'm sick of you polluting this forum with your bile......it's pathetic
    So the man who posted that he "despises all Muslims" is sick of someone else polluting the forum with their bile!!!!

It's the way you tell 'em tarquin!

Wow. In current parlance some of the right wing “snowflakes” on here need to “suck it up” and “get over it” when confronted with views they don’t agree with.

Or at the very least not open, read and then moan about threads they find boring created by people they don’t like.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Great post sid, for a political forum .
    I'm looking forward to his resurrection of the debate on Russian interference in the US Presidential election.
    Bit quiet so far.....

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    I'm looking forward to his resurrection of the debate on Russian interference in the US Presidential election.
    Bit quiet so far.....
    Should be a humdinger , lets get tomorrows players ratings out of the way first then back to what this board is actually designed for.

How can I resurrect what I never even started?
    Notts 2 Newport 3, by the way

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Thought Jacob was excellent on Question Time.
    Cheers pal.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38689586]Wow. In current parlance some of the right wing “snowflakes” on here need to “suck it up” and “get over it” when confronted with views they don’t agree with.

That can be said about the left wing head in the sand liberals on here also.

Politics threads shouldn't be banned because, well, it's a free country, but:-

Politics threads on NCM will always be bad because anyone who cares enough to post on a political thread on the messageboard of a small football club is, by their very nature, more politically engaged and almost certainly more entrenched in their beliefs than 95% of the population. So it's just people shouting at each other to no particular end.

The main problem with political thread imo is that people react to posters rather than what is posted (see post 21 for a typical example) some people would never agree with others on any subject because of past disagreements (EP & Tricky could never agree with each other on principle) so the same few posters "go round in circles". Some obviously enjoy this so I see no reason to ban it but I wish the people involved would realise how boring & childish it comes across to the rest of us & I feel sure that many regular posters have given up on MAD because of this. Maybe if folk reacted to what has been posted before they looked at who had posted it things would improve? as is natural I tend to mainly agree with some posters & disagree with others, but I try to keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So the man who posted that he "despises all Muslims" is sick of someone else polluting the forum with their bile!!!!

It's the way you tell 'em tarquin!
    .....says the guy that despises ALL religions.....at last, we have something else in common.....Notts, gardening....and now a belief that Religion is an irrelevance, to be viewed with disdain (though I only view the "destructive" religions as such......some religions have a soothing and calming influence in the World)

Back on topic.....Sid uses MAD as his sounding-board for every anti-Tory and anti-Capitalist thread that he can dream up....he knows it will "kick off" between the normal extremists on here....so he lights the touchpaper and sits back giggling like a demented scientist....the odd thing is, I'm not even sure that even he believes half the garbage that he posts.....keyboard Anarchist

Muslim gobbing off at Hyde Park Corner?.....watch for the White Guy coming in on 1 min 30 seconds....classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7FLVc0mVo
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 27-10-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast