+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: all this pedro, pedro carry on.....my own particular opinion like.....ken?

all this pedro, pedro carry on.....my own particular opinion like.....ken?

so, I've been chewing this one over and have come tae the conclusion that the boy was oot o his depth.

now I'm nae a lover o the buns like.......oh lordy, hell no......lawd have mercy.

but if yer in charge of a monstrosity like that.......then in plain speaking terms......ye need tae be a kant.

take a look at the old managers o the club that died and you'll see what the fack I'm on aboot........its a veritable cornucopia o utter kants like eh?

so pedro, takes over the monstrosity and he clearly does not have a clue what he's let himself in for.

comes oot will all the "party" talk aboot being one o the people.........but was he ever really one o them?

he got aff tae a bad start in the league and was punted oot o yoorop by a pub team fae luxembourg

then there's that pic on pedro in the hedge.......oh ma sides tae phukk

then there's kenny miller gate, las vegas,,,,,and all the other stuff.

chuck in tae the mix the £10mill he's spent on players......and a good number o them foreign merceneries who were oot tae line the pockets.

then ye need tae think aboot the manky yahoos.....and that factor getting tae the buns physch

add all that together and it was never going to work.........and its given me a right good phukkin laugh thats for sure.

so where do they go now?

If they wanted tae come in for Del Boy......then after last nights debacle then I'd say let him go.

Think he's taken us as far as he can.......failed tae turn up for the league cup and no lessons learned.....went for the same sort o line up last night.

so long deek......and thanks for all the phukkin fish......ken?

AFC need tae get in someone with a strong Protestant work ethic........and the boy I'm thinking would be good for us is Tommy Wright.

come on in Tom,,,,,,,its all here waiting for you.

Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson said: "We are delighted to welcome Pedro to Rangers. We compiled a shortlist of high-quality candidates for the position but we knew after our initial meeting with Pedro that he was the right man to take this club forward.

"He is a man of great experience and authority and the Board has no doubt he will help us achieve our long-term goals. I would like to thank the Rangers supporters for their patience throughout the process but we were determined to appoint the best candidate possible.

We've tried catholic managers and it obviously doesnt work - I think we all know why. Rangers need to get back to our traditions and get a good protestant manager in.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)