+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yogi hughs

Now that your season is inevitable (down down) tis time to start threads about your superior neighbours. Oh well nothing really changes, back to normal next season, hope yous enjoyed the 15 mins of fame goes fast eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    Nope, not worried at all about who our next manager will be, you daft Arab
    c unt.

It won't be Ray McKinnon or John Hughes though, on account of the fact we're in the Big League.

So please phuck off.

Many thanks.
    You're welcome, always good to share a bit of banter with my dark blue friends.

I'm glad you have nothing to worry about at your club.

The Tangerine FUN, 4TH (Fourth) in the doon league where we put them, celebrating a win against the mighty Dumbarton. That's when you know. Pleasing.

Boo Boo spotted on number 23 bus

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Has the gig next door, don’t ask my contact and don’t tell Pravda
    When's he getting unveiled?
    Who's your contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    When's he getting unveiled?
    Who's your contact?
    Spoke with contact tonight, said Hugh’s gave him a break down of players needed in, players needed shipped out, wages and budget, let’s just say, Thomsons breeks are in the dry cleaners

I believe ye😊
    Think yogi may be the man to save the dees once the pundit gets his jotters though.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Price has been slashed since I posted, mind no tell Pravda, few on there take offence
    Hope you didn't lose any money betting on that one. It's money you could have invested in DFC - if you could get anyone to answer an email.

Yes, I can definitely smell sh1te!

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Yes, I can definitely smell sh1te!
    A Trumper , A DAB , And you smell shlte ? Go figure ye Yankee Redneck Dirty Doon Tosser

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)