+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t need to rant

o/t need to rant

Just at the end of a 13 hour day at work and some careless c**t hits and damages my car - just 3,000 odd miles on the clock - fuming at the hassle of getting it sorted - all for the sake of not watching what they were doing...

bigger things to worry about, I know, but view this as a 'temp spleen venting' thread...

I feel your pain it happened to me not long ago.

Bought a new car and some dick run in back of me at traffic lights.

Hope it gets sorted for you quickly ?

That,s really tough saw. And you're right he sounds a right careless clot

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    That,s really tough saw. And you're right he sounds a right careless clot
    thanks folks - insurance call tomorrow a.m.

Saw Miller I feel your anger.....

Not new like yours, but I once owned a gleaming Lexus is200 sports, my pride and joy.

Had the car almost 8 years and cherished it deeply. Coming up to 70000 mikes I had a full service completed at Lexus Sheffield.

Such was the great condition of the car, the mechanic came into the showroom where I was and asked the general manager to come and see my car. I thought there was something badly wrong.

Turns out the mechanic couldn’t believe the beautiful condition of the car ‘under the bonnet’ never mind the outside. I explained that I cleaned the car thoroughly every two weeks under the bonnet. Some might think that’s weird but to car loving enthusiasts it’s the norm.

Car returned, I’m highly pleased it really is in tip top condition. A few days later on my way to work I’m stood at a junction waiting to turn, left indicator on.

It’s a cold icy frosty morning and some dick head thinks he’ll rub a circle in his windscreen because he’s late for work and sets off. In no time at all his windscreen froze over and Bham! hits me at 40 mph from behind thinking he’s not yet reached the junction.

My pride and joy crunched like a can. Needless to say I expected it being written off. Due to the superb condition of the car they actually repaired it but it never felt the same again so I sold it with a heavy heart.

Some might think cars are a materialistic thing but that particular one meant an awful lot to me.

Anyone ever treasured a car?

NB Hope it all gets sorted quickly for you.
    If you need legal advice see Mark Thomas off this site. Dealt with my Daughter’s claim with finesse.
    Last edited by Brin; 27-10-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Brin, worst invention ever made and brings out the worst in people.

Have you got one? Great invention

Get your point though about bringing the worst out of folk at times
    Last edited by Brin; 27-10-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Yes like the dickheads who use mobile phones while driving.
    They should take the phones off them and crush them.

same sort of thing to Brin-I had a little honda 90 that I bought brand new for work.I claened and polished it every week come rain or shine,serviced it regularly myself and then some tw@t stole it from the company car park and the police found it later in the woods at Kimmy park burnt out.The tw@ts had been using it for "grass tracking" according to the bobbies.I was gutted -I was hoping they would do themselves harm(wrong I know but it was how I felt).

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Yes like the dickheads who use mobile phones while driving.
    They should take the phones off them and crush them.
    Agree, zero tolerance is whats required, countless accidents are caused by this, fines and points, while helpful, dont hit the mark like crushing the phones would...

Bit like this week with fly tipping, the council are now crushing the vehicles used to fly tip, great idea and they've just crushed a van of a bloke from Romish for doing just that, brilliant!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast