+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dele Alli

Dele Alli

No doubt a very talented player but he is fast becoming a petulant cheating muppet. Hope he isn't becoming too big for his boots.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    No doubt a very talented player but he is fast becoming a petulant cheating muppet. Hope he isn't becoming too big for his boots.
    Ok I will bite. He is being kicked from pillar to post. It is well documented that he can react to rough treatment, so I will forgive him the odd 'dive to avoid a broken leg' moment. Players like this get no protection, remember Grealish? Many on here moaned about his treatment and lack of protection. He occasionally dived to avoid a collision when at Notts.

Wasn't fishing '78, just mentioning I don't like the way his attitude appears to be going. Sneaky elbows, sneaky stamps, sneaky over the top tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Ok I will bite. He is being kicked from pillar to post. It is well documented that he can react to rough treatment, so I will forgive him the odd 'dive to avoid a broken leg' moment. Players like this get no protection, remember Grealish? Many on here moaned about his treatment and lack of protection. He occasionally dived to avoid a collision when at Notts.
    Well pointed out.

i am old school, happy to dish it out and won't moan when I get it back. Still happens. I personally think Alli gets rough treatment, gets no protection, so has decided to give it back. Why is that so bad?

i am old school, happy to dish it out and won't moan when I get it back. Still happens. I personally think Alli gets rough treatment, gets no protection, so has decided to give it back. Why is that so bad?
    For me it's certainly not a problem to 'give as good as you get', it's the sneaky manner of it that irks.

Looks to me like that ex villa player young as spent 90 min trying to get him sent of.

Not bad at all, and like you I am old school (in fact very old school) and always enjoyed the physical side of sport.
    Sadly (or not depending on your view point) that part of the game is being ref'd out. My point with Dele is, his giving as good as he gets, nearly always pushes the limits of staying on the field or going off. He seems to have issues resisting afters.
    Cracking player mind.