+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dundee v Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I think some people on the forum might be having Big Yellow Taxi thoughts at the moment -

'don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got til it's gone'

PH had a bad time last season, the football was dire and the results awful - people screamed to get him out, they got him out.

How we've move forward since then aye?
    Incredibly, we haven't moved forward since the PH days - and believe me, I was delighted when we got shot of him.

What we've done is given the new manager a very decent budget to sign players - he's managed to bring in boys like Hendry and Kamara, who both look like excellent footballers.

On the other hand, he's signed Deacon, Wolters, Moussa, and a left back, who came on today and his first contribution was to completely lose his man at a free kick, which cost us a goal.

McCann's ego is enormous but he's a dreadful manager.
    Last edited by DerryRhumba72; 28-10-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    Incredibly, we haven't moved forward since the PH days - and believe me, I was delighted when we got shot of him.

What we've done is given the new manager a very decent budget to sign players - he's managed to bring in boys like Hendry and Kamara, who both look like excellent footballers.

On the other hand, he's signed Deacon, Wolters, Moussa, and a left back, who came on today and his first contribution was to completely lose his man at a free kick, which cost us a goal.

McCann's ego is enormous but he's a dreadful manager.
    Short memories with some people, last season we were the worst team in the league and should have been relegated.
    Mcann came and got three decent performances to save us again, this time from relegation.Phucks sake, he's only been here five minutes.
    Give mcann a chance, the trend for ditching managers after a few bad results is ridiculous.
    Just an aside from today.
    When donati got sent off, the ref didn't restart the game until the player was in the dressing room, what the phuck was that all about?
    There was enough time wasting from accies without the ref adding to it

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Short memories with some people, last season we were the worst team in the league and should have been relegated.
    Mcann came and got three decent performances to save us again, this time from relegation.Phucks sake, he's only been here five minutes.
    Give mcann a chance, the trend for ditching managers after a few bad results is ridiculous.
    Just an aside from today.
    When donati got sent off, the ref didn't restart the game until the player was in the dressing room, what the phuck was that all about?
    There was enough time wasting from accies without the ref adding to it
    Yep, can't disagree with much of what you say - the worry is that IMO he probably should have left in a blaze of glory after performing the near-miracle of keeping us up.

Would love him to prove me wrong but, assuming he's had a decent budget, it's not looking great at this point.

Time will tell, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    If your teams struggling and you have Dundee up next no worries ,fundamentally weak I just can't understand it ,remember thinking 7 points from the last 3 games would do fine.......total free fall really think we're going to need a miracle to even get a playoff...PH get tae fcuk.......oh sorry onto the next guy....
    Qos 16 falkirk 0

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    I watch from the Bobby Cox, every phucking week.

It's not "a dam sight better than last season", it's exactly the phucking same, possibly worse. He's not "building a team" either, he's phucking hopeless as a manager - 8 points out of a possible 36 backs that up.

Over to you, you tube.
    Faf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)