+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top of the Table

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    All right then. If we can’t fly under the radar, we’ll just have to fly over it.

Simply luvleh...Ronnie, I like it.

'Good teams play poorly yet still grind out results'

We are witnessing something very special fellow Blades, playing with such belief, last night wasn't the best, as the Gaffer has eluded to, but to come away with the three points is the gravy on the chips........UTB.

I thought we were awesome in the first 30 minutes but after they scored against the run of play we got a bit sloppy getting caught in possession, giving the ball away, misplaced passes but got it back together at the end. Never thought 17 months ago Id 'be sitting in front of the TV on a Friday night watching an awesome performance from the Blades and going top of the table, at least till today - and more to come. Seems in his post match interview Chris Wilder saw it as one of the worst performances of the season for that sloppy spell. Really looking forward to getting down to BDTBL for first time this season next Saturday. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    nuff said - absolutely brilliant!
    I agree it’s Brilliant. I’ve lost any negativity I had about United. Good set of honest players. Onwards and upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I agree it’s Brilliant. I’ve lost any negativity I had about United. Good set of honest players. Onwards and upwards!
    and its the only all British/Irish squad in the league - how daft is that?! Love it

Wolves losing
    Cardiff drawing

10 mins left

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    and its the only all British/Irish squad in the league - how daft is that?! Love it
    CCV is a Yank Aya

Fantastic result,
    In the first 30 minutes I thought we could have racked up a cricket score. And I was a bit nervous before this game started.

We might score four goals against the shyte in this division (ha ha) but we're not killing teams off and Wilder was right.
    He wasn't critical but he did give the players a public reminder that games are not won until the final whistle, we need to really nail games down and win them early

Oh and it's QPR 2 Wolves 1

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Fantastic result,
    In the first 30 minutes I thought we could have racked up a cricket score. And I was a bit nervous before this game started.

We might score four goals against the shyte in this division (ha ha) but we're not killing teams off and Wilder was right.
    He wasn't critical but he did give the players a public reminder that games are not won until the final whistle, we need to really nail games down and win them early

Oh and it's QPR 2 Wolves 1
    As Peters and Lee once said JJ,Welcome Home,we really are living the dream at this present time,aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    CCV is a Yank Aya
    Born in England BD.

That makes him English as far as I’m concerned.
    The fact that Lavery was born in Canada doesn’t count - he’s definitely British!

And if they keep going this well, they’ll all be honorary Yorkshiremen as well.
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 28-10-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast