+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: # Metoo gathers momentum

# Metoo gathers momentum

Harvey what have you started!
    Lots of libellous or slanderous accusations being made as victims feel empowered.
    Other directors, a BBC radio presenter, MPs and MEPs all in the firing line.
    Other hashtags developing as well across the world.

For me victims should have been empowered there and then, all this drenching up historical crime leaves me cold, the police with all the cutbacks cannot even visit a house that has just been burgled, and now having to deal with all this yesteryear stuff.

Did No Win No Fee start all this ?

Tell you what, it was sometime in the late 80s, New Years Eve, a packed Ossy Town Hall. I was ordering some drinks at the bar when someone squeezed my bum, I turned round and there were four lovely looking girls all smiling innocently at me. I couldn't tell which one was the guilty party so I turned back to the bar to get the drinks.

Although I considered it, I never did report the incident to the police. I suppose it's too late now. Or is it ?

#metoo
    There I was aged 60 walking down a busy Oxford St in London around 9 pm with my wife when a bus stopped in front of us and a young girl early 20s got off and walked towards me, grabbing a handful of my crotch as she passed. My wife thought it funny. I have never been the same since.

sinkov: Sorry mate!
    Oh! after all these years, now I realized what I did ,It was me that pinched yer bum. I was pyssed and thought I was grabing a stool,hey its a phooking hard bum you have ! Are u one of these keen gym fanatics. Anyway I shot off quickly when I realised what I did. Yer daft sod ,they weren't girls they were mi mates ,we were just having some fun that night!! Sorry mate ,don't tell the rozzers !

Balanbam --the thought of you "shooting off quickly" whilst squeexing sinkov's bum conjures up all sorts of images

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    sinkov: Sorry mate!
    Oh! after all these years, now I realized what I did ,It was me that pinched yer bum. I was pyssed and thought I was grabing a stool,hey its a phooking hard bum you have ! Are u one of these keen gym fanatics. Anyway I shot off quickly when I realised what I did. Yer daft sod ,they weren't girls they were mi mates ,we were just having some fun that night!! Sorry mate ,don't tell the rozzers !
    I have always stuck to the one simple rule before doing the dirty, I ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?" and any potential ***ual activity that is with a partner who is either drunk or intoxicated on any substance is a definite "No, no!"

Being a victim has suddenly become a fashion accessory and I don't like this new phenomenon.

I made 2 big mistakes, first when I entered a gay bar not realising what it was, it was packed, I made my way to the bar which was 4 deep and asked a guy "excuse me, can I push your stool in".

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Balanbam --the thought of you "shooting off quickly" whilst squeexing sinkov's bum conjures up all sorts of images
    Supersub: No no , I used to be a full back , and you know how clumsy and so awkward, without skill or elegance we are at shooting quickly.Rember those days were more of 'give it a big boot '.Even so today if a cockroach crosses my path! Then on 2nd thoughts maybe I was just trying not to spill my beer so I moved the stool??

( watching Man U game and without Kane I thought ''the yids are doomed!'' They are better than the 'drama school boys'!)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Supersub: No no , I used to be a full back , and you know how clumsy and so awkward, without skill or elegance we are at shooting quickly.Rember those days were more of 'give it a big boot '.Even so today if a cockroach crosses my path! Then on 2nd thoughts maybe I was just trying not to spill my beer so I moved the stool??

( watching Man U game and without Kane I thought ''the yids are doomed!'' They are better than the 'drama school boys'!)
    I too was a full back!! I should have said #metoo lol
    Also watching the Man U game and the paint is almost dry.....oh ...Martial has just scored.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)