+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 115 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

That statement is hugely embarrassing and reeks of that classless fat prick, Jabba's bitterness.

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    That statement is hugely embarrassing and reeks of that classless fat prick, Jabba's bitterness.

Brilliant!
    ...Concomitant? he must have looked that up on an online thesaurus, because the rest of it looks like it was written by a 5 year old.

Astonishing statement... even by their standards.

Rangers Statement.

To order to keep our fans informed regarding the ongoing search for a new manager, we would like to confirm that Mr. Thomas Wright, who is currently employed by St.Johnstone football club attended an interview at Ibrox this afternoon.

The club will not be considering Mr. Wright for the position as we thought he was s'hite.

Quote Originally Posted by tartanivor View Post
    duncan fraser at a meeting with capital 1903 asc after the hibs game that while he is at afc he would never allow a player to be sold to rangers so why sell the manager to them ?
    Ryan jack was not sold he left under freedom off contract in which the board have no control over
    dm has just recently signed a new deal end off subject
    i justify in my above quote
    get behind the club and be a dandy like me

Close the thread.

No replacement required. And they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    i justify in my above quote
    get behind the club and be a dandy like me
    Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    Duncan Fraser at a meeting with Capital 1903 ASC after the Hibs game that while he is at AFC he would never allow a player to be sold to Rangers so why sell the manager to them ?
    Ryan Jack was not sold he left under freedom off contract in which the board have no control over
    DM has just recently signed a new deal end off subject

DST chairman Scott Barclay statement yesterday was not a statement on my behalf and now he wants us to get behind the club and to forgive and forget what has gone on As chairman of DST your statement was unjustified and you should resign from your post

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    i reckon they may have said this is the last time we offer you this job. its now or never, just to foce his hand.

They are clearly struggling to come up with the cash. We all know how he was burned historically with his English job and that's why he turned down Sunderland for a reported £1 million per year. What guarantees will he get going to the rangers now? My guess is not much...they are skint.

This could have a way to go yet...Does knocking them back raise his profile again? I'd say it probably does.
    profile raised with all this media attention. I think he'll be away the next half decent championship job that comes up around the new year.

No replacement required..... can we just close this thread Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    No replacement required..... can we just close this thread Happy Days
    How happy though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    How happy though?
    I'm personally very happy Pac, i hear your concern / opinion about if the club kayboshed the huns request to speak to DM then how did he manage to speak to them? If you read the clubs statement, DM was given a couple of days to discuss his future with his family and do a bit of soul searching. IF !!! he chose to speak to the huns then he was going to have to resign in order to do that. DM has since said he was not prepare to resign and not prepared to walk away and did want to tarnish what he has built up with us over the years.
    yes he had something to think about but in the end its a Great decision for all concerned........ Happy days indeed

COYR, onwards and upwards

One city, one club, Standing Free since 1903

Page 115 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast