+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

I just can’t see the link between discussing our managers frailties & incontinence

I presume it is because of this

Pantp*ssers are usually ****agers (or just act that way) and try to appear "edgy" and "unique" but just achieve "irritating little snot". They will often describe themselves as "misunderstood", roll their eyes at anyone who enjoys mainstream entertainment, and make passive aggressive comments over trivial points on message boards and in chatrooms.
    Typically can be silenced for awhile by challenging them in the same manner because they are, in fact, only cowardly little pantp*ssers.

To be fair I was being called the same thing on here in the summer in regards to moaning about our lack of signings before the Europa League qualifiers started.

It does warm my heart that so many folk from the north east love so many weegies

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It does warm my heart that so many folk from the north east love so many weegies
    I don’t think it’s anything to do with where you are from.

I think it’s more to do with if you are moaning about McInnes all the time.

I’m just guessing though you would have to ask the guys who started it.

Agree we’ve reached the point where no one is going to convince anyone.

I do think that the ‘McInnes is a h*n’ thing is silly. As if we haven’t always known that he has links to Sevco. At least Mason has been consistent on that from day one even if I think it’s petty and immature.

Personally I just don’t get off on speculating how close he came to taking the job. Maybe these things just aren’t as important to me in my fourth decade. He’s either manager of AFC or manager of Sevco. As long as he’s the former and meeting expectations he’ll have my support. If he goes to Sevco he can sh*te a hedgehog. Couldn’t care less what happens in between.

Mason, the ‘pant p*shing’ hasn’t got anything to do with valid criticism of the manager. It’s a tendency to either lap up everything rumour or piece of media speculation as gospel despite the fact it invariably turns out to be sh*te.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Mason, the ‘pant p*shing’ hasn’t got anything to do with valid criticism of the manager. It’s a tendency to either lap up everything rumour or piece of media speculation as gospel despite the fact it invariably turns out to be sh*te.
    Those supporting him are just as guilty as lapping up the shyte from Milne, a man with a proven track record for talking an obscene amount of it

I firmly believe he was tapped up, agreed to it & then sh@t it due to a dislike of the Hun set up, rather than out of his burning love for Aberdeen

The club & support can polish that turd all they like.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    you are not alone!
    I’ll be making badges & a monthly newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    My problem with McInnes is his record in big matches which is appalling. Cup finals, semis, games against the OF and crucial matches in Europe to qualify for the Europa League, very few of which have been won. He does not see able to convince the players that they can win big games and instead of rising to the occasion they do the opposite and fall flat on their faces. Team selection in such games is also questionable with changes in personnel and system which seldom works instead of sticking to a team and system the players are comfortable with. Compare that with Lennon at Hibs who show no fear of Celtic and get results which appear completely beyond us.
    I would certainly agree that we’ve had some poor results in big games. But we’ve also had some decent results too. Unfortunately a bad McInnes performance is often a total disaster which sticks in the mind. Even in defeat there’s a distinction made for performance. The contrast between the two cup finals last season is a good example of this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    I have no reason to believe my friend would lie to me who was there playing golf, he was an eyewitness to McSecond being in the Spike Bar at Mar Hall with two Rangers representatives.
    Yer mate is talking Derek Whyte.

I know the gentleman who is in charge of golf and leisure at Mar Hall. Spike bar is under his remit, didn't happen in the "Spike bar".

Page 122 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast