+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

We should have the same rule as Italy where managers aren't allowed to manage more than 1 club in a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    They must rake in around £1Million every home game - at least.
    @ say an average £20 per ticket x 50K
    Not to mention any other merchandise , thats anything colored blue in the shops.
    & They probably have a fair income from NewcoTV also.

They have plenty money , it's just been wasted recently.
    The last reported figure I saw for hun season tickets was 43,170 and that is not a final figure.

That money is long since spent and they're reliant on directors to help meet the salary obligations each month. They have the potential to have money, but they have serious cash flow problems at the moment.

Even if they could dig out seven figures to get McInnes, how much would they have left to adjust the squad in January?

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Sportsound saying they will definitely ask permission to speak to McInnes this week. It's going to be a long week
    He’s contracted for 3 years.
    We could easily tell them to GTF.

My guess is that Milne & DM gave an understanding that he’s allowed to talk to any club that ask permission to.

I fear that the writing is on the wall though.

The huns should be made to lay up front in one go, no instalments from that lot.

To quote Fergie, I wouldn’t sell that mob a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    They must rake in around £1Million every home game - at least.
    @ say an average £20 per ticket x 50K
    Not to mention any other merchandise , thats anything colored blue in the shops.
    & They probably have a fair income from NewcoTV also.

They have plenty money , it's just been wasted recently.
    I don't know where you get the 1 million every home game. They have spent all season ticket money for this season already. They had to give pedro half a million to get rid of him. They are still paying for McMoist and the breadman is still due his compensation. Added to that Pedro's signings are on anything from 12k to 42k a week and there are 8 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Sportsound saying they will definitely ask permission to speak to McInnes this week. It's going to be a long week
    What they actually said is they would contact Aberdeen to find out how much it would be to make McInnes their next manager. They could easily bulk at that figure.

His contract won't in any way stop a move to them and it shouldn't be allowed to turn into a dispute.
    Hopefully the board won't fanny about finding a sensible replacement if he goes.

Suppose we’ll find out how much money the Huns have got next week. I can’t exactly see Milne playing hardball with them though.

Strachan looking for another job yet?

I have a feeling Stewart Milne will refuse an unwelcome Sevco approach for McInnes rendering this thread unnecessary.

Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast