+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Steve Clarke got a clause in his contract that would allow him to nick him?

(Even though I don't believe Dereks going)
    I doubt Clarke would leave Killie after 3-4 weeks, morally more than anything.
    Good manager though.
    Fair play to Killie for getting him.
    They could well be the surprise package to get a top 6 slot this year.
    PS - good to see that tw@t Levein struggling

McInnes will have been approached by now. If he was wanted by WBA he probably would have been contacted already as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    McInnes will have been approached by now. If he was wanted by WBA he probably would have been contacted already as well.
    Correct, taking a heck of a long time.

Been asking the question all weekend, those so called folk in the know, where is your evidence? Did a journo tell you, and you need to protect him/her, for fear of him/her not giving you more scoops?

Spill, cos I'd love to know.

A move to the Huns wouldn’t be career suicide. Even Warburton got a half decent job after being shyte there

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Correct, taking a heck of a long time.

Been asking the question all weekend, those so called folk in the know, where is your evidence? Did a journo tell you, and you need to protect him/her, for fear of him/her not giving you more scoops?

Spill, cos I'd love to know.
    I'm saying that I'm pretty sure he will have been contacted.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I doubt Clarke would leave Killie after 3-4 weeks, morally more than anything.
    Good manager though.
    Fair play to Killie for getting him.
    They could well be the surprise package to get a top 6 slot this year.
    PS - good to see that tw@t Levein struggling
    Steve Clarke's entire family support Killie including his brother Paul who played with Killie

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I disagree. Why can't the club comment until an approach has been made?

They could come out and say "Whilst its all currently supposition, rumour and intrigue, in the light of such massive media speculation, particularly from our national broadcaster, AFC wish to comment on the recent speculation regarding the future of our manager Mr Derek McInnes, and apparent interest from The Rangers Football Club. AFC will refuse any enquiry from The Rangers Football Club to speak to our manager, who is under contract till JUne 2020. We will make no further comment on this matter. The end"

But this is AFC we are speaking about, so as per usual, as we did with Billy McNeill back in 78, we will roll over to the Old Filth and take it up the hoop
    Well putting it like that, I hope you're right, and we pick up the St Mirren manager as replacement....the rest is history

Not that the Sun is ever to be believed, but they are reporting that McLaren has been approached about the job as they are unwilling to pay us the compo. I would die with laughter if he went there! Just hope it’s true.

All this said, we will lose Derek eventually so I hope the board are eyeing potential candidates now. I can’t see him being here past next summer regardless of what happens at the b@stard garden.

Sorry to link to this rag but the article is such a shameless wind up that it was too good not to link.

I love the fact that they've shown tweets from 'Aberdeen fans' that have been liked or retweeted by a handful of others at most (Masons' sock puppet accounts?) .

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...sends-11467959

Truly desperate journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Sorry to link to this rag but the article is such a shameless wind up that it was too good not to link.

I love the fact that they've shown tweets from 'Aberdeen fans' that have been liked or retweeted by a handful of others at most (Masons' sock puppet accounts?) .

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...sends-11467959

Truly desperate journalism.
    What an absolute pish ( the so called paper ) The Daily Retard really is. They will do anything to assit Newco any way they can.
    Yes, Saturdays result was not great, but we don't have a great record there anyway, never had. It was a drawn, we didn't lose, the Sun did come up to today, its not the end of the world.
    The Daily Retard is pilling on the pressure about DM, Why ?, because they previously reported he would be the Hun manager last week....... but nothing happened and they have as usual exclusively embarrassed themselves
    Agree desperate journalism at its every best

Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast