+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Of course the 20% VAT which forms part of these ticket prices is seldom mentioned.

Not that the Huns paid any VAT or PAYE.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What's Steve Clarke doing these days?

When McInnes goes I want a more attack minded manager who doesn't revert to defensive tactics especially at home during bigger matches. I honestly think Neil Lennon could add something to our team under his management. I don't care about his history etc as my concern is improving on what we have at the moment.
    Driving home last night listenening to Off The Ball speaking about McInnes potentially leaving and I thought "Neil Lennon would be a great replacement".Historys history. We may need a new manager this week and he ticks a lot of boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Driving home last night listenening to Off The Ball speaking about McInnes potentially leaving and I thought "Neil Lennon would be a great replacement".Historys history. We may need a new manager this week and he ticks a lot of boxes
    Pacs min ??!! That reads like a huns post . Expecting ANY manager to jump at the chance of handling the Mighty Aberdeen.

Lennon is at Hibs. A club with a better ( ready fixed ) ground , a better average attendance than us . A better RECENT record in the Cups than us , and he can sign any Ex Celtic player he wants at will. It seems. So probably as big a player budget ? Crikey , his palyers even have a better chance of playing for Scotland than ours !!!

( Besides, he thinks we throw cups of coca cola at him !!! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Pacs min ??!! That reads like a huns post . Expecting ANY manager to jump at the chance of handling the Mighty Aberdeen.

Lennon is at Hibs. A club with a better ( ready fixed ) ground , a better average attendance than us . A better RECENT record in the Cups than us , and he can sign any Ex Celtic player he wants at will. It seems. So probably as big a player budget ? Crikey , his palyers even have a better chance of playing for Scotland than ours !!!

( Besides, he thinks we throw cups of coca cola at him !!! )
    Im nae saying it would ever happen. Im saying i reckon he would do a good job if he was our manager and id forget the history if it ever happened Thats all.

I actually dont think Derek will go anyway

I don't think they will ask about Del. £1.5m for McInnes? I will drive him there myself for that!

What about David Moyes? Out of work for a while now, did reasonably well at Everton, unlucky at Man Utd. Is he worth a look?

Im nae saying it would ever happen. Im saying i reckon he would do a good job if he was our manager and id forget the history if it ever happened Thats all.

I disagree.
    Leaving aside the mess that SEVCO are in, I think DM will think;

- I might not get another chance to go there
    - AFC are at a glass ceiling maybe?
    - he is a fan of the club
    - if he turns them down, the orcs would never want him ever again.

My prediction is DM will be gone by midweek.
    Sheerin & Robson will be caretakers for Accies game
    We’ll have a new manager by the time the international break is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougvierocks View Post
    What about David Moyes? Out of work for a while now, did reasonably well at Everton, unlucky at Man Utd. Is he worth a look?
    Up his own arse walloper

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I disagree.
    Leaving aside the mess that SEVCO are in, I think DM will think;

- I might not get another chance to go there
    - AFC are at a glass ceiling maybe?
    - he is a fan of the club
    - if he turns them down, the orcs would never want him ever again.

My prediction is DM will be gone by midweek.
    Sheerin & Robson will be caretakers for Accies game
    We’ll have a new manager by the time the international break is done.
    The idea that he would turn them down for a bigger gig doesn't make sense. He's been offered one job and went for an interview. There's a manager sacked every 9 seconds down south, nobody else is coming in for him.

Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast