+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

It's been a whole month since Sevco fired Pedro, obviously McInnes isn't getting the job because Sevco are skint, so he should come out and say he's not interested and put an end to all the speculation.

Was at the game on Saturday and was totally scunnered with the performance. I like DM. The club are a far different beast from the one he joined and he must take the credit for a lot of that. If he is to go, my fear is the affect it has on the running of the club. I don’t want wheels being reinvented. The uncertainty is affecting the team though. The sooner it is sorted the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    obviously McInnes isn't getting the job because Sevco are skint, .
    Or they never wanted him

Obviously if they never wanted him they wouldn't say.

Just sit and laugh at us being affected.

By saying nothing, McInnes makes it look like he does want the Sevco job.

Well he better watch out or he'll end up being a manager no one wants who's team plays in a stadium no one wants to go to.

Just watch him bail out then.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Again for the ump****th time there is not a chance Sheerin/Robson will be offered the job.
    Please explain why.
    I truly believe he was lured to the club as a succession plan for when DM moves on.
    He works with the first team every week, knows the players and would be a simple transition.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post

We are just fortunate that Hibs (albeit they are playing far better football than us ) are inconsistent. The Huns continue to drop points.
    Based on what.
    They’re 2 points behind us having played a game more.
    We also beat them at Easter Road.

Would you rather be in their position?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Or they never wanted him
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Obviously if they never wanted him they wouldn't say.

Just sit and laugh at us being affected.
    I think they wanted him, hence why they approached Bain to find out the release clause and then tried to use the media to try and get McInnes to openly admit he wanted to go there.
    The thing is DM and Doc are too intelligent for that and SevCo are sh!t scared of being publicly rejected by the manager of a team such as Aberdeen.

SevCo came out on 26th October and said they wanted it resolved quickly, then on 11th November (after failed attempts to attract DM by the back door) they said they would be patient to get the right man and expected more CV’s.

They’ve accepted DM will not squeeze Milne to be released and reduce the release clause, so they apparently talked to Coleman, who turned them down in favour of Sunderland. A team that DM and Doc turned down.

SevCo are a farce of a club and I have a little snigger inside each day the turmoil goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by IveSeenTheLight View Post
    Please explain why.
    I truly believe he was lured to the club as a succession plan for when DM moves on.
    He works with the first team every week, knows the players and would be a simple transition.

Based on what.
    They’re 2 points behind us having played a game more.
    We also beat them at Easter Road.

Would you rather be in their position?
    I'm not sure anyone was "lured" to the club. Robson wasn't going anywhere and Sheerin was hardly setting the heather alight.

You are right about Hibs though, my Hibs supporting mate reckons Lennon is as negative tactics wise as McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm not sure anyone was "lured" to the club. Robson wasn't going anywhere and Sheerin was hardly setting the heather alight.
    Hardly setting the Heather alight???
    Sheerin go Arbroath their only senior trophy in Scottish football by wining the third division playing attractive attacking football.
    He then almost got them back to back promotions.
    Left Arbroath to become Aberdeen’s U20’s manager and work with DM nd the Doc with the first team.

Don’t be surprised when DM and Doc leave, if Sheerin is given an opportunity to step up.

Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast