+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    if huns don't take him we have a long 18 months or so ahead of us until he is bulleted. The wage hikes and contract extensions only help DM. The slide down the league is going to be painful. Only compo will be to his pooch.
    I don’t want him sacked.
    The likelihood is Milne would make a c*nt of replacing him anyway.
    He’s generally a good manager.
    His main fault is consistently making baffling team selections in the so called bigger games.

To play 6 defenders & no width & play 3 at the back with at least 3 or 4 players uncomfortable in the formation against a bang average hun team beggars belief.

There are too many players who are simply not good enough but play every week too.

Considine needs replaced.
    Arnason is a shadow of the player he was 1st time. He’s living on a good half season before he took the huff 5-6 years ago.
    Tansey will never be near good enough
    O’Connor has become a 1st pick for some reason.
    Out wide we’re sh1te which in turn means good penalty box strikers like May & Rooney are starved of service & look average as a result.

We need a centre half, a centre mid & a right winger.

Oh and the manager has to stop picking his team by tombola or sh1te himself in bigger games.

F*ck knows what he’ll do Sunday as Christie & apparently GMS (& Wright?) are out.
    May will likely play wide left, Stewart right & Rooney up front?

Derek Adams would have done a better job last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Derek Adams would have done a better job last night.
    ANY manager who would've played our usual 4-2-3-1 would've done a better job.

Can anyone please tell me when we've played well when starting with a back 3.
    anyone?...
    DM comes across as intelligent - surely to f*ck he must know this?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    if huns don't take him we have a long 18 months or so ahead of us until he is bulleted. The wage hikes and contract extensions only help DM. The slide down the league is going to be painful. Only compo will be to his pooch.
    It is very ironic that the "supposed" favourite for the hun job did his utmost to remove himself from being favourite due to his ineptitude last night.

I think Sunday is massive for DM

Another inept team selection and performance and the fans will be very restless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Those that support McInnes are holding the club back, as are those that are #allforaurora

It’ll take time but you’ll all get there in the end
    Holding as back from what exactly? We finished runner up in everything last season, we cant win the league, Celtic look like they are going to win a treble again and we are still second, so what are we being held back from. I could understand your point if we were mid-table and consistently losing, but that was the first league game in 12 is it, away from home that we have lost. Yes this season has been mediocre performances wise, but we are still 2nd place. It doesn't matter if everyone else is ****e, because we are better. We are 4 points behind a team that is a financial powerhouse and hasnt lost a domestic game in SIXTY-THREE matches... that to me is pretty good.

Some folk are in a flap because we lost to THEM, but to me it doesn't matter who it is, losing is losing. The performance was diabolical, the tactics equally as bad and we do look like we shyte it in big games, but we are still finishing in the best position we realistically can. You dont like DM, there are quite a few who dont, but i dont look at individual games and performances, i judge the manager on a full season and despite this season starting a bit mediocre, we are still in a strong position.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    we are still in a strong position.
    Strong position for what ?

for gaining two home games in Europe next season , against teams we've never heard of.

& i doubt if will make top 4 way things are going.

People want to watch enjoyable football weekly, in the here & now, & try compete in cups- where our only hope is of a trophy.
    But we are consistently let down by poor management.
    I am almost certain that other managers, given our bunch, would have them playing at a level above our mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Fcuk sakes. Pants are being well and truly p1shed tonight.

So, sACk mCiNneS, then?
    Lol...extend his contract since he seems to be doing a fine job. Will keep a few losers on here happy! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lol...extend his contract since he seems to be doing a fine job. Will keep a few losers on here happy! 😜
    He already got a contract extension because he is doing a fine job. I remember a lot of people calling for his head when we went through a purple patch last season. Still finished 2nd in league and runner in cups, all up against a team with 10 times the resources.

Im sorry, but some peoples expectations against reality are what separates us as fans. If the expectation is for beautiful football, then Scotland isnt the best place. If its for winning trophies, then its probably not the best place either. Truth is, we are exactly where we should be, perhaps even better considering Sevco's resources. We will win games and we will lose games. Granted, these sort of games we do struggle in, but over all we do about as good as can be expected. Those of us that just want to see us beating the 'big' teams are not seeing the bigger picture at all. Over the course of a season, we do quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Holding as back from what exactly? We finished runner up in everything last season, we cant win the league, Celtic look like they are going to win a treble again and we are still second, so what are we being held back from. I could understand your point if we were mid-table and consistently losing, but that was the first league game in 12 is it, away from home that we have lost. Yes this season has been mediocre performances wise, but we are still 2nd place. It doesn't matter if everyone else is ****e, because we are better. We are 4 points behind a team that is a financial powerhouse and hasnt lost a domestic game in SIXTY-THREE matches... that to me is pretty good.

Some folk are in a flap because we lost to THEM, but to me it doesn't matter who it is, losing is losing. The performance was diabolical, the tactics equally as bad and we do look like we shyte it in big games, but we are still finishing in the best position we realistically can. You dont like DM, there are quite a few who dont, but i dont look at individual games and performances, i judge the manager on a full season and despite this season starting a bit mediocre, we are still in a strong position.
    Hear Hear.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    ANY manager who would've played our usual 4-2-3-1 would've done a better job.

Can anyone please tell me when we've played well when starting with a back 3.
    anyone?...
    DM comes across as intelligent - surely to f*ck he must know this?
    We didn't play with a back three

Page 64 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast