+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    See DM is actually in to 1 -25 ODDS ON!!!! with paddy power, think that says enough and it all right there, bookies are very seldom that much wrong....

Not sold on Jack Ross but don't know who we should be targetting........ SF
    Thing is, on markets like this, it doesn't take much to skew the market.
    1/25 suggests a bit of money........but not that much.

Anyway, we either take a punt on a Jack Ross type or go for a safe pair of hands.

It's Del's "safe-ness" that's got everyone wanting him out.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 03-12-2017 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Genital discolouration

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Shouldn’t be anyone with any allegiance to Scottish football.

Get the weegie corruption to f’uck
    Spot on donsdaft

Pointless who we get with that hun housebuilder in charge. We need to cut the cancer from our club and if the McInnes rumours are true then surely this is as good a time as any. The only good thing that has happened during Milne's tenure is that our debt was wiped out (by someone else) but that kind of obscures the fact that it was him that caused it in the first place.

I am so not in love with my football club at the moment and it is a horrible feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Pointless who we get with that hun housebuilder in charge. We need to cut the cancer from our club and if the McInnes rumours are true then surely this is as good a time as any. The only good thing that has happened during Milne's tenure is that our debt was wiped out (by someone else) but that kind of obscures the fact that it was him that caused it in the first place.

I am so not in love with my football club at the moment and it is a horrible feeling.
    I lost the love a while ago... Whats the point, its a rigged league run for 2 teams. Our club has done nothing to make it a level playing field and if anything only encouraged it to be a league run for 2 teams. I am well out until there is real change in Scottish football. It needs my custom, i do not need it.

On another note, increased season ticket sales, crowds on the up around the country, I would say is a massive vote of confidence for the business's seeing these increases as well as a massive vote of confidence for the way the game is run. A business that increases its sales is surely a business doing something right? If anyone thinks that by giving there hard earned they can make changes within, they are kidding themselves on. Thats as foolish as thinking you can change the EU from within... lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    On another note, increased season ticket sales, crowds on the up around the country
    It's quite bizarre, although I think only Hibs & hearts , have large increases, can't reason why myself, as I agree with the futility of scottish football.

I think the mean average of all other clubs in the premier is something less than 4K pretty poor really.

Aye time to go Del, if not to Sevco then to some equivalent of Bristol City.

That was shocking today, and hiss comments pre and post match should end up with him beig sacked, has it not been of Sevco waving a cheque for £1m in his face

If McInnes is a sevconian employee this week im not going back untill milne f@cks off. How he could let him be in the dugoot is f@cking riddiculous. Bring on my lower league hike(next up the Rock wi Mason)

Im supposed to be on holiday enjoying myself. F@cking struggling

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Somebody with a big game mentality please
    I really would be calling Hibs and asking permission to talk with Lennon about becoming our next manager. He might well be a horrible cretin and a Celtic lover but as a manager he has something that McInnes doesn’t.
    He doesn’t fear big matches and even when his teams lose they always have flair and imagination. Do you honestly think Lennon would put up with players like Considine, O’Connor , McLean etc failing time after time in crunch games? Not a chance in hell!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I really would be calling Hibs and asking permission to talk with Lennon about becoming our next manager. He might well be a horrible cretin and a Celtic lover but as a manager he has something that McInnes doesn’t.
    He doesn’t fear big matches and even when his teams lose they always have flair and imagination. Do you honestly think Lennon would put up with players like Considine, O’Connor , McLean etc failing time after time in crunch games? Not a chance in hell!
    You make a good point as im past caring that i like the manager. We need big game mentality to hit the next level. McHunnus doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Agreed
    Dont like him either but hes 10 times the manager mcinnes will ever be

Page 83 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast