+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Aye, lost to Dumbarton, blew his lead at the top of the championship.

Big game mentality. 😂😂😂😂
    He does struggle with Dumbarton. Probably because he built the club into what it is & they’ve got a good manager as well

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    when it's blindingly obvious they're being lied to.
    All that I have seen is the glib and shameless one, who I wouldn't believe if he said I needed to breathe to live, make an oblique comment that the weegia, who only want their beloved scum to challenge at the top for the first time and will do ANYTHING to get it, interpreted in a certain way. Many people have jumped on their interpretation. Their repeated lies over many years make me doubt ANYTHING they say so I just haven't bought the "he's away" narrative yet. I may have missed something but haven't seen anything to suggest the lying weegia know ANYTHING other than what a cheating new club choose the ask them to say.

Surely it’s got nothing to do with Glib & shameless says or the weegia. It’s what McInnes is not saying that’s important

Update latest odds
    Mcinnes down from 1/8 to 1/5
    McCann comes shooting in at 2nd fav at 5/1
    Crazy one that i think ?

I'll be over the moon if we can get near £1 million for our management team.

I don't care if half our team love McInnes and are only here because of him as it's time for a big clear out and his fan boys can all go with him. Very few of our established first team are good enough at the moment.

Tommy Wright, Eck, Adams etc and it'll be end of the road for a lot of our fans. Surely to feck our board wouldn't even consider that although deep down I know I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Lennon may be a cock verging on Rocco Siffredi proportions but he'd end the big game bottler mentality and I often feel AFC are too soft, that would change as well. He would need to win over a fair amount of fans but I think he could. The rest outwick Jack Ross don't really fill me with much confidence.

https://scontent.flhr2-2.fna.fbcdn.n...0f&oe=5A902AA1

dont know how to post a pic. maybe someone can open and put on.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    https://scontent.flhr2-2.fna.fbcdn.n...0f&oe=5A902AA1

dont know how to post a pic. maybe someone can open and put on.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    I'll be over the moon if we can get near £1 million for our management team.

I don't care if half our team love McInnes and are only here because of him as it's time for a big clear out and his fan boys can all go with him. Very few of our established first team are good enough at the moment.

Tommy Wright, Eck, Adams etc and it'll be end of the road for a lot of our fans. Surely to feck our board wouldn't even consider that although deep down I know I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Lennon may be a cock verging on Rocco Siffredi proportions but he'd end the big game bottler mentality and I often feel AFC are too soft, that would change as well. He would need to win over a fair amount of fans but I think he could. The rest outwick Jack Ross don't really fill me with much confidence.
    Totally agree
    But wud he leave hibs and i dont think milne wud fancy him much due to his demands etc

I doubt very much that Neil Lennon would come to Aberdeen and I for one honestly don't think I could turn up to support a team of his.

Same with McLeish. I could just about live with Wright but would prefer someone else altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Surely it’s got nothing to do with Glib & shameless says or the weegia. It’s what McInnes is not saying that’s important
    In my view McInnes is looking after his career. Why make any comment at all? He turned down Sunderland. If he is ambitious for a top job he perhaps doesn't want to be seen to turn down another "big" club, especially since it appears that they haven't approached the Dons and/or it looks like they've struggled to raise the required compensation if they do want him. Also if they haven't approached him or the Dons it would be arrogant of him to turn them down. All he can really say to protect himself is what he has said and allowed the Chairman to say it too.

If he was to go now he makes both himself and the Chairman look like they are no better than the glib and shameless one.

Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast