+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Begs the question then why was he allowed to take charge of two important matches against Sevco when everyone knew he was leaving AFC for them? Classic Milne......

Quote Originally Posted by foreveradon View Post
    Totally agree
    But wud he leave hibs and i dont think milne wud fancy him much due to his demands etc
    i donna think he'd give it half a seconds thought. He not already said his team are better?

Jack Ross or thon Potter boy? I'm nae sure. It'd be a risk but every mangerial appointment is. Hope the Strachan rumour is ****e. He's more concerned with the Gordon Strachan show than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Begs the question then why was he allowed to take charge of two important matches against Sevco when everyone knew he was leaving AFC for them? Classic Milne......
    Only begs the question IF you believe a non attributed posting of a possible phone text message. Could easily be a wind up just as it might be true. However no substantiation at all. So begs no real question.

No matter how this plays out Milne comes out of it looking like a clown with no respect for the club he is the supposed chairman of. He is weak at best but to think he has been part of the conspiracy would be sickening. As I have said previously if McInnes does leave next week then I am out till Milne falls on his sword ........ literally hopefully. A humiliating episode for everyone involved with the club and it will only fester no matter who the new puppet will be.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    No matter how this plays out Milne comes out of it looking like a clown with no respect for the club he is the supposed chairman of. He is weak at best but to think he has been part of the conspiracy would be sickening. As I have said previously if McInnes does leave next week then I am out till Milne falls on his sword ........ literally hopefully. A humiliating episode for everyone involved with the club and it will only fester no matter who the new puppet will be.
    I'm with you on that. If DM goes I wont be back until SM is out the door. It's embarrassing at best, damn right corrupt at the very worst.

This whole situation is amazing.

McInnes, get the f*ck out of our club you arrogant tw@t.

If Mr Tombola knows he is going to Sevco, the last two games have effectively been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    I'll be over the moon if we can get near £1 million for our management team.

I don't care if half our team love McInnes and are only here because of him as it's time for a big clear out and his fan boys can all go with him. Very few of our established first team are good enough at the moment.

Tommy Wright, Eck, Adams etc and it'll be end of the road for a lot of our fans. Surely to feck our board wouldn't even consider that although deep down I know I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Lennon may be a cock verging on Rocco Siffredi proportions but he'd end the big game bottler mentality and I often feel AFC are too soft, that would change as well. He would need to win over a fair amount of fans but I think he could. The rest outwick Jack Ross don't really fill me with much confidence.
    He's more Lex Steele.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If Mr Tombola knows he is going to Sevco, the last two games have effectively been fixed.
    i logged in earlier..wrote few posts and deleted them.....i log back in...this is what i was going to try and say

Its unbelievable if that was the case, but i just feel this is day one of a bad nightmare about to begin for us supporters......

get the right man in next FFS.., go forgein if you like..i really dont care..but please no weeg

Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast